The JBL Bullying Allegations Thread

HeLLBlaZer#14

You know, sometimes standing up for yourself means you're getting the shit beaten out of you. Over and over again.

Yeah I don't think some people in here have actually ever been bullied. It's not as simple as "just kill your bully"

if you fight back... you're probably going to be the one to get in trouble. Or he'll bring in his mates and it'll get worse

Or you punch him, he takes no damage and then he laughs at you and then just bullies you worse for trying

If you do kick him in the dick, he'll probably see it as a cheap shot and come back for revenge

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, sometimes standing up for yourself means you're getting the shit beaten out of you. Over and over again.

I'm not necessarily saying fight. I'm saying just stand up and don't go whimpering off in fear. Because that also just gives them more fuel...

I'm also not saying to fight back in a work environment.

Well, as many of you said you can't really ask the almost 50, non-wrestler and mental ill Mauro Ranallo to get into JBL's face. Not everyone can be brave, but that's not a reason for being bullied. Many people make it sound like is his own fault, but this is what bullying is all about, going after the weak. Obviously Steve Blackman is not going to be bullied

I am a small guy, never been in a fight, if a guy of JBL's size was coming for me, nuts are fair game.

I would too only if he's way bigger than me. Do whatever it takes to defend yourself.

Exactly. I am paranoid of concussions, I have a fear of being hit in the head. lol

The more stories I read about JBL, the more and more he comes off as a huge d-bag. For a middle-aged man to still act like that is pretty saddening, no wonder our kids become bullies themselves seeing how many of the adults in their lives don't have all their shit together like they should.

JBL would be a perfect fit on Donal Trumps cabinet.

Which is why if you stand up to the bullies, you better have a way to win or at least, survive without being put into a hospital, whether fairly or dirtily. They might still come after you, or they might stop, but you can also earn more respect by standing up to them.

For what it's worth, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that there are still open lines of communication in regards to WWE possibly bringing Mauro Ranallo back to SmackDown commentary.

This does not mean that Mauro will be returning, but The Observer notes that there is a lot of water under the bridge. There was an agreement reached where WWE is paying Mauro until his contract ends on August 12th.

Mauro has indicated on Twitter that he will be pretty busy with Showtime Boxing and other non-wrestling commitments over the next few months. He's also teased possibly doing other pro wrestling work in the future. As mentioned before, he tweeted the following last week:

https://twitter.com/mauroranallo/status/862380917612040192

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0518/626296/backstage-news-on-mauro-ranallo-and-wwe/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Archived