The JBL Bullying Allegations Thread

HeLLBlaZer#14

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...Then there is still the need of context. :lol:

Because this topic is about something Justin Roberts said, not JBL

It's about what Roberts says about what JBL said.

I think JBL's weirdest moment still goes to what he did to Edge. He snuck up on him in the shower and soaped his nuts.

I copied this from another forum

Edge's autobiography. Direct excpert:

I was showering after having just worked Glenn Kulka in the opening match. I had yet to make my TV debut, but by now enough of the guys knew me, so I felt fairly comfortable. That is, until the light shining into the shower was suddenly blocked out. I looked over to see Bradshaw standing there in his full cowboy wrestling garb. In any other situation, a six-seven, three hundred pound man in chaps and a cowboy hat standing in the shower might be strange, but in this industry, it's really not. So I went back to soaping myself up until I felt a large, calloused hand placed on my tush. I knew both of my hands were in front of me, and I had a sinking suspicion I knew what crazy Texan was lathering my ass. I turned to see Bradshaw's evil, ten-gallon-hat topped grin, and looked at Glenn who was showering and avoiding eye contact nearby, and said "He's actually soaping my ass!"

Well...Then there is still the need of context. :lol:

Because this topic is about something Justin Roberts said, not JBL

It's about what Roberts says about what JBL said.

Just press the link mate, The quote what Roberts said and the topic title is JBL's response

I was just confused, that's all :lol:

Eh if they fire him ill just get caws of his character in future games. Oh well. His commentary wont be missed. Not by me anyway.

https://twitter.com/TheCoachESPN/status/850466365442076672

Jonathan Coachman is the biggest ass kissing idiot I've ever seen. Apparently an announcer being gone for a month is a rumor. Oh and ESPN (who has sections entirely dedicated to rumors) doesn't report on rumors for any sport. Grow a pair, you're a joke.

It's really not Coachs place to say anything until a decision is made other wise he could hurt the partnership that EPSN has with the WWE and possibly lose his job all together.

Jonathan Coachman is the biggest ass kissing idiot I've ever seen. Apparently an announcer being gone for a month is a rumour. Oh and ESPN (who has sections entirely dedicated to rumours) doesn't report on rumours for any sport. Grow a pair, you're a joke.

Think this one through. If I ran ESPN, I wouldn't do shit either. They have a close relationship with WWE. Why ruin that? Because JBL calls a grown man numbnuts?

P.S. The passport thing was bad. I'll give you that. Vince was also involved in that though. So that makes it even bigger.

Jonathan Coachman is the biggest ass kissing idiot I've ever seen. Apparently an announcer being gone for a month is a rumor. Oh and ESPN (who has sections entirely dedicated to rumors) doesn't report on rumors for any sport. Grow a pair, you're a joke.

It's really not Coachs place to say anything until a decision is made other wise he could hurt the partnership that EPSN has with the WWE and possibly lose his job all together.

Well then he should just shut the *Censored* up instead of spewing out shit like that.

Jonathan Coachman is the biggest ass kissing idiot I've ever seen. Apparently an announcer being gone for a month is a rumour. Oh and ESPN (who has sections entirely dedicated to rumours) doesn't report on rumours for any sport. Grow a pair, you're a joke.

Think this one through. If I ran ESPN, I wouldn't do shit either. They have a close relationship with WWE. Why ruin that? Because JBL calls a grown man numbnuts?

ESPN would be really stupid to report on backstage stuff like that with the WWE. Why anger the WWE like that?

Well maybe they should report news cause... ya know, it's kinda their job. I'm sure they report bad shit when it happens in NBA and they probably have a partnership with them too. Do you think this shit would fly if it happened there? Hell no.

Well then he should just shut the *Censored* up instead of spewing out shit like that.

ESPN would be really stupid to report on backstage stuff like that with the WWE. Why anger the WWE like that?

Well maybe they should report news cause... ya know, it's kinda their job. I'm sure they report bad shit when it happens in NBA and they probably have a partnership with them too. Do you think this shit would fly if it happened there? Hell no.

They do report it and its always met with backlash.

Archived