I have a twisted Universe where indy guys who haven't made that big step are battling on a par with the big stars. I realize these might not be in high demand, but just in case there are a few folks out there who like to use wrestlers other than established stars, I've posted a few. I've only got 5 slots to use and right now Rocky Future is likely to be replaced in that 5th slot by Sammy Smooth or Maxwell Jacob Feinstein (actually I was surprised I got 6 downloads on Rocky!) Anyway, here are some previews, more added at end of topic thread:

33750201761_d84ed0353f_b.jpg

33066178473_003acd3a3a_b.jpg

33494836770_3fb0f33473_b.jpg

Right now my 5 slots are filled with Jay White, David Starr, Caleb Konley, Damian Dunne, and Rocky Future. Can't remember all the tags, but if you search those names plus a couple I used cajunraz as a tag you might find them. Gamer Tag: junglekingkazar (lame I know, but once a comics fan. . .). Sammy is likely the next up, replacing Rocky, probably Friday or Saturday.

Tags that will be used for Sammy: Sammy Smooth, IPW-UK, Cajunraz

OK, Rocky Future deleted and MJF uploaded in his place.

Tag 1: Maxwell Jacob Feinstein

Tag 2: Cajunraz

Tag 3: Indy CZW caws.ws

Uploaded a WCPW Championship Belt to go along with the arena and show also.

Will upload Sammy Smooth later, probably replacing David Starr who has been up a while.

Noticed today that there was a better choice for Feinstein's burberry scarf, so corrected and uploaded modification. Apologies to the 3 folks who had downloaded him. Uploaded Sammy Smooth. Here are some more creations that may get uploaded one day. Since James Ellsworth's new girlfriend is trying to upload his gear, I thought I'd get into the act with some alternative Armani gear. Also, I uploaded Jay White some weeks back without posting any preview, so here's what he looks like. Same gear as I used last year, but with new face texture. Also my version of Jimmy Jacobs: he may be wearing a suit and tie these days, but he's still active in my Universe!

33099149844_9c2fc109ff_b.jpg

33785124102_73f6590b73_b.jpg

33785123412_30930518b1_b.jpg

Awesome job with Jay White! Definitely downloading that next time i'm on, i've been waiting for someone to make a good one.

Thanks. If you want to update attire to the different colors he has been using, just go to edit logos and choose the black feather with silver outline used on white gear and change the black to the color you want; same with the stars. Should create a duplicate logo with the color selected.

Also if you want his updated t-shirt, here's a 512 sized png for a black t-shirt (based on original reference photo). If you want a different color for say a white t-shirt, let me know, e.g. turquoise example below (not sized to 512). If the 512 png doesn't download from forum image, I can post on CC under logos.

33866118131_d500fc141f_b.jpg

33183098373_9bb5d7710a_o.png

• 2 weeks later...

I really like that Gibson. He looks good in game too.

Do you take requests?

Thanks, appreciate the feedback.

I'm just posting characters that I've made for my various Universes; since I tend to like off-beat and non-mainstream characters that don't get done a lot, I figure occasionally there will be some that someone else wants. But let me know who you are thinking about, and maybe I have them in my off-center Universe. I'm possibly the only guy who has done Oliver Peace but he has turned out to be one of my most fun characters in game (using some of the old Dude Love gestures and entrances).

Also glad to help out with logos.

I really like that Gibson. He looks good in game too.

Do you take requests?

Thanks, appreciate the feedback.

I'm just posting characters that I've made for my various Universes; since I tend to like off-beat and non-mainstream characters that don't get done a lot, I figure occasionally there will be some that someone else wants. But let me know who you are thinking about, and maybe I have them in my off-center Universe. I'm possibly the only guy who has done Oliver Peace but he has turned out to be one of my most fun characters in game (using some of the old Dude Love gestures and entrances).

Also glad to help out with logos.

Any chance you've got Red Rooster? A buddy of mine's been dying to get Red Rooster for some reason.

Any chance you've got Red Rooster? A buddy of mine's been dying to get Red Rooster for some reason.

I was hoping for Keith Lee, Shane Stickland, or Travis Banks.

While I go back a few years for older attires, not as far back as Red Rooster. Haven't done, Keith Lee, Shane Strickland or Travis Banks, although Travis is on my possible to do list; running out of my 100 slots. Here are some I've done that I haven't posted here:

UK and foreign:

Blackbelt Tom Dawkins (who naturally now has a new gimmick)

Chris Tyler

Caleb Crow (incorrect gear - used his logos but not in body suit)

Oliver Peace

Emil Sitoci (only one attire so far - the IIII slash trunks that I did last year)

El Matador (I just always liked his mask design)

PJ Black / Justin Gabriel (one attire = PJ, one attire old Justin Gabriel)

MK McKinnen (don't think he's still active)

Owen Phoenix (ditto)

Tyler Bate

US Indies:

Ace Perry

Alex Riley (just one attire so far)

Brad Maddox

Brandon Aarons

Colby Corino

David Starr (previously posted but not shown on this thread in caws.ws)

Derrick Bateman (FCW version of EC3)

Roderick Strong (ROH gear)

Robbie E (wip)

Stan Styles

Travis Blake

Tyler Black (indie/ROH gear - original CAW instead of Seth clone since he looked a bit different back then)

Seth Rollins (clone, FCW gear)

So I warned you, I do some non mainstream characters! :laugh:

Other slots taken up by some alt attires and dowloaded CAWS - no reason to do Johnny Gargano when Raiee did a near perfect one, likewise, Will Ospreay and Young Bucks among others from various creators; I'm good with logos but not in a class with some of the others on face textures!

Do you plan on doing Sammy Guevara?

Not real familiar with him - did a google search and see that he has had some matches vs some of the top indies coming into his TX territory. Don't have a clue as to his moveset; I may give him a go sometime in the future, but I've got some other things I'm working on right now. Thanks for the note.

these are really nice man,loving them.

Thanks, appreciate it.

Adding some more previews of some of my Universe CAWS. Tyler Black / Seth Rollins, various indy gear, original caw rather than clone of Seth:

33901765706_5c6f06f271_b.jpg

El Matador, European Indy wrestler

33066176743_5261151824_b.jpg

Why not make tyler black Attires on Rollins instead??

I wanted him to look more like the Tyler Black from his 2005-2011 Indie days. He has probably put on 15 to 20 additional pounds since then. I did use a Seth Rollins clone for the FCW attires I did for my Universe.

Update: Jimmy Jacobs, previously previewed uploaded, replacing Sexy Kev

• 2 weeks later...

Had a request for the Tyler Black indie which I will try to get uploaded tomorrow. Will be taking down Damian Dunne. Tags for Tyler: 1) Tyler Black Indy ROH 2) CajunRaz caws.ws 3) Seth_Rollins (std game tag).

Meanwhile, here's the Roderick Strong indie I developed; I know most want the most current gear, but I live in a Bizarro world and like older gear more often than not!

34857256945_f33eeacc70_o.jpg

You're logos are decent but face morphs & face textures aren't really that good

Well, I said at the beginning that I didn't feel I was as good at face textures as logos, and I certainly don't pretend to put my self anywhere near the more talented CAW designers. I was merely posting the ones I made since I tend to like to use lesser known indie guys and also often prefer older gear to the most current.

I'm also perfectly aware that given the lack of response to my stuff, most on the forum likely share your opinion; just throwing it out there to see if there is any interest by others on what I have in my Universe and there pretty much is no interest. So you are well within your rights to offer your opinion.

but. .. .

here's where I have a problem. You sent a friend request, then followed with pm's on PS4 asking me to upload Tyler Black. When I responded, that I had no empty slots for upload, to which you responded that I should take one down to upload Tyler. So I took down one CAW and uploaded Tyler. Then you said you wanted all three attires, and I said, give me some time.

so. . . you then left your critique on this thread. Kinda took me by surprise. It's like you ask a co-worker to buy you lunch, he takes you out and pays, and when you get back to the office you tell everyone that your coworker didn't take you to the best restaurant in town, what a cheapskate. :cry:

No truer words have ever been uttered than Oscar Wilde's "No good deed shall go unpunished".

and, in my defense, I thought my Roderick Strong was pretty damn good even if I have to say so myself. :kyle:

I haven't looked through this but . here is some assistance.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/forum/3858460/

Check Raven's topic (on ps4 forum) page 9/10-14 and ull see how he does face textures. He learnt on the fly this year as well!

Regardless, the guy Kobraz may be a troll he has 6 posts u never know.... don't beat urself up over it.

I know none of the guys u've made sadly I don't watch as much wrestling nowadays :(

Goodluck buddy nice to see people creating CAWS that people want !! (regardless of how ungrateful;p)

You're logos are decent but face morphs & face textures aren't really that good

Well, I said at the beginning that I didn't feel I was as good at face textures as logos, and I certainly don't pretend to put my self anywhere near the more talented CAW designers. I was merely posting the ones I made since I tend to like to use lesser known indie guys and also often prefer older gear to the most current.

I'm also perfectly aware that given the lack of response to my stuff, most on the forum likely share your opinion; just throwing it out there to see if there is any interest by others on what I have in my Universe and there pretty much is no interest. So you are well within your rights to offer your opinion.

but. .. .

here's where I have a problem. You sent a friend request, then followed with pm's on PS4 asking me to upload Tyler Black. When I responded, that I had no empty slots for upload, to which you responded that I should take one down to upload Tyler. So I took down one CAW and uploaded Tyler. Then you said you wanted all three attires, and I said, give me some time.

so. . . you then left your critique on this thread. Kinda took me by surprise. It's like you ask a co-worker to buy you lunch, he takes you out and pays, and when you get back to the office you tell everyone that your coworker didn't take you to the best restaurant in town, what a cheapskate. :cry:

No truer words have ever been uttered than Oscar Wilde's "No good deed shall go unpunished".

and, in my defense, I thought my Roderick Strong was pretty damn good even if I have to say so myself. :kyle:

I asked u to upload ur tyler black where i could put ur logos on seth rollins clone i also said ur logos are decent but ur morphing could be better i'm not hating at all ur a good creator just work on morphing and face textures

Archived