Official WWE Payback Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the point then if they cant be goofy every week lol.

Pretty much just Matt being a lunatic. That's the part that I found entertaining about it all. The fact that Matt lost his damn mind. The rest was only funny because Impact looked ridiculous, and I never miss a chance to laugh at them.

Do you guys think Jinder stealing the belt was a way to get Orton to not bring the title to whatever match the HOH is?

I think Jinder stealing the belt was a way for Shane to introduce a blue strapped one and give it to Randy on Tuesday. :shifty:

But yeah, that's probably right.

That kind of shit is exactly what I don't want out of Broken Hardys in WWE...I just want him to be able to do his catchphrases and taunts, call himself broken, sell his merch, etc. I don't want the over the top shenanigans from Impact. Let that era of the gimmick lay.

So no Dilapidated boats? ?

That kind of shit is exactly what I don't want out of Broken Hardys in WWE...I just want him to be able to do his catchphrases and taunts, call himself broken, sell his merch, etc. I don't want the over the top shenanigans from Impact. Let that era of the gimmick lay.

Golden dilapidated boats

Do you guys think Jinder stealing the belt was a way to get Orton to not bring the title to whatever match the HOH is?

Absolutely. Commentary will only speak on Jinder stealing the belt like 100% of the time.

Golden dilapidated boats

Oh Skarsgård

I somehow get the feeling that this match won't even be in a ring...but in a house...of, well horrors. With above mentioned with holohrams and shit.

Poor Bray.

They said on Talking Smack that the match will start in the House of Horrors (so I guess somewhere backstage), but it will end in the ring.

Archived