Official WWE Payback Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Sucks for Bray either way. Even if he wins this supposedly non title match, it would mean he was screwed over his title rematch. He then gets fed to Balor. If its for the title, he loses and again gets fed to Balor.

The ONLY thing positive about all this is... He hits rock bottom and he teams up with his real brother and familly. If they let them loose a bit, I bet they could think of fun shit together.

Then they get over Hardys. Brothers vs Brothers... Broken v Broken. There is soooo much you can do with that story

Probably unpopular as all hell, but I'd love full on NXT Bo Dallas trying to work up Bray's presumably shattered confidence. Just this happy-go-lucky heel being life coach of a some dark magic cultist would be hilarious.

That would be the best thing to do with Bray Wyatt ever. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they became babyfaces too.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sucks for Bray either way. Even if he wins this supposedly non title match, it would mean he was screwed over his title rematch. He then gets fed to Balor. If its for the title, he loses and again gets fed to Balor.

The ONLY thing positive about all this is... He hits rock bottom and he teams up with his real brother and familly. If they let them loose a bit, I bet they could think of fun shit together.

Then they get over Hardys. Brothers vs Brothers... Broken v Broken. There is soooo much you can do with that story

Probably unpopular as all hell, but I'd love full on NXT Bo Dallas trying to work up Bray's presumably shattered confidence. Just this happy-go-lucky heel being life coach of a some dark magic cultist would be hilarious.

That would be the best thing to do with Bray Wyatt ever. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they became babyfaces too.

That's exactly my problem with Bray, I've been a long time thinking that he could make a hell of a greater character if he turns face keeping the same gimnick and terrorizing heels.

Bray should have never been watered down for the people who didn't understand what his original gimmick was. Because now he's just a poor man's Undertaker. When he started out, he was disturbing, in that, he seemed like a guy who could make things happen. He saw the seedy underbelly of the world, and he had the answers to all of life's questions. He really hasn't maintained any of that. He's been completely reduced to this very basic character that simpletons can grasp.

Wyatt's match against Reigns at Hell in A Cell was underrated.

His match against Bryan at Royal Rumble still stands as his best match, in my opinion.

Probably because he lost. Left a bad taste of our mouths.

I agree I loved Bray vs Daniel it was good from top to bottom

Archived