Official WWE Payback Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this show was better than I expected. Literally only watched it live cause I saw that NewLegacyInc were doing a live discord of it but I enjoyed most of it.

I thought this Owens vs Jericho match was more fun than the Mania one even though they had Jericho win just to do a pointless swerve, I'm guessing. Neville vs Aries was really good but the finish was dumb as *Censored*. Hardys vs Shesaro was better than I expected and even with the botches/bad bumps I thought it was very good. Cool heel turn at the end, too, didn't see it coming. Bayley vs Alexa surprised me the most, thought it was defo Alexa's best ever match and thought it was really good too! After that the show kinda went down for me. Bray vs Orton sucked and I didn't really like Joe vs Rollins. Seth looks like an idiot always going for moves that'll *Censored* his knee up even more. Including his new finisher. The main event was what it was, Roman's selling is awful which automatically means I can't get into his matches. #ThankYouStrowman though. Pisses me off that they used blood capsules on the golden boy once again.

Archived