Official WWE Payback Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spotted Elias Samson in the crowd during Nia vs Charlotte

I don't think you did.
I don't think you thought
No I don't think you thought. Spotted Drifter at Payback?
shit. :lol:

Didn't notice that this was the wrong topic. My bad

Bray Wyatt going to the RAW brand in the Superstar Shakeup may have been a late change as his House of Horrors match with WWE Champion Randy Orton had been planned for the May 21st Backlash pay-per-view from Chicago, according to PWInsider. As noted, the match will take place at the April 30th Payback pay-per-view from San Jose.

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/house-of-horrors-note-lana-hypes-wwe-smackdown-debut-kanes-new-political-ad/

So they are having Roman go over Braun again I guess. Can't have him retire Taker then lose the next PPV.

He could lose if it's a No DQ and uses weapons and what not. Or go the duck tape/handcuff him to the bottom rope. Haha.

Haha. It's a bad situation. Really bad.

Braun needs a win over a big and established star, and losing twice to the same guy just cements the idea that he is on a level beneath him.

Roman just beat the Undertaker at Mania (only person to do so besides Lesnar), he retired him and he unfortunately needs to win and keep looking strong, like he always does :/

As noted, the April 30th WWE Payback pay-per-view, a RAW brand event, will be headlined by SmackDown's WWE Champion Randy Orton defending against new RAW Superstar Bray Wyatt in a "House of Horrors" match.

WWE issued a Fan Council Survey this past week and asked fans which elements would interest them for a "House of Horrors" match. The elements listed were:

* Cage

* "Sheeple"

* A match set outside the arena

* Darkness

* Mirrors

* Creepy/Scary

* Fire

* Projected images

* Music

* Pitch forks

* Fog

* Other

* Nothing different

On a related note, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter noted this week that officials still haven't decided on what exactly the match will be.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0414/625264/wwe-teases-fire/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

According to wrestlezone.com, Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman was originally planned to main event WWE Payback, and following Mondays Raw angle, will likely have a Stretcher or Ambulance Match stipulation added to it. WWE reportedly has a Braun Strowman vs. Brock Lesnar penciled in for June or July.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/stipulation-likely-for-reigns-vs-strowman-at-payback/

I feel like this House of Horrors match is gonna be lame af.

Well if it's anything like the Ambrose Asylum you will be correct.

That's exactly what I was thinking about when the match was announced, lol. It always seems as though gimmick matches like this tend to be crappy...and that's not to mention the fact that Orton and Wyatt haven't had good matches together.

As noted, the April 30th WWE Payback pay-per-view, a RAW brand event, will be headlined by SmackDown's WWE Champion Randy Orton defending against new RAW Superstar Bray Wyatt in a "House of Horrors" match.

WWE issued a Fan Council Survey this past week and asked fans which elements would interest them for a "House of Horrors" match. The elements listed were:

* Cage

* "Sheeple"

* A match set outside the arena

* Darkness

* Mirrors

* Creepy/Scary

* Fire

* Projected images

* Music

* Pitch forks

* Fog

* Other

* Nothing different

On a related note, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter noted this week that officials still haven't decided on what exactly the match will be.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0414/625264/wwe-teases-fire/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Kennel from Hell with sheep instead of dogs.

Archived