Official WWE Payback Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was all so thrown toether it was shittier than expected. I mean, jesus that house was clean... :lol: I mean why would you do a match that is based on scenography when you don't want to put any work in it?

And uuu baby dools... creepppy... come on. And that random wood pyramid construction thing whatever...taken from True Detective.

I can't be sure of course but I somehow see it that a lot of those thing were Brays ideas. And of course the freaking limo :lol: I mean how HARD was just to get at least a normal black car or whatever. an SUV...whatever really.

I'm just wating for the moment when Windham Rotunda just says...*Censored* this shit.

Tough he is such a capable performer and is actually pretty young (29). So I sincerely hope for the guy that he gets the spot he desrves one day.

I don't get where people are getting the idea that it is Bray's house. It's a House of Horrors match on a property he decorated and whatnot. But I don't think they ever claimed it was his house. Nor did they claim that place Sister Abigail got buried was. Doesn't he have the Wyatt Compound as well?

Either way, we're all thinking way too deeply into shitty WWE writing. This character could have been golden with consitent writing and proper mythology.

I don't get where people are getting the idea that it is Bray's house. It's a House of Horrors matche on a property he decorated and whatnot.

That just made the match even gayer. :lol:

Bray walking around this shitty house: "Gotta make things nice...Randy is coming over tonight...I know...I'll smear feces on the fridge, and then I'll write 'follow the buzzards' on it..."

I don't get where people are getting the idea that it is Bray's house. It's a House of Horrors matche on a property he decorated and whatnot.

Bray walking around this shitty house: "Gotta make things nice...Randy is coming over tonight...I know...I'll smear feces on the fridge, and then I'll write 'follow the buzzards' on it..."

Meanwhile Erick Rowan is watching it from the sideline with a pile of dead bodies next to him, rethinking his life choices

Highlight of the night was Graves trying to keep a straight face while saying "Randy Orton had a refrigerator dropped on him".

Meanwhile Erick Rowan is watching it from the sideline with a pile of dead bodies next to him, rethinking his life choices
House of Horrors and Chill

How did that backstage segment with Jericho not make the PPV? That was hilarious.

Cuz it's just an inside joke that doesn't have any real bearing on anything.

Also, they might very well show it tonight or tomorrow (or both). They will obviously be addressing Jericho's transition from Raw to SD, so they probably shot it for exactly that reason, and then decided to throw it on WWE.com for page views.

Bray and Randy fighting in the kitchen, using pots, pans, a refridgerator and all that.

Meanwhile, I'm watching like * Where are the knives.

Randy should've just showed up with a shotgun, tbh.

I don't get where people are getting the idea that it is Bray's house. It's a House of Horrors match on a property he decorated and whatnot. But I don't think they ever claimed it was his house. Nor did they claim that place Sister Abigail got buried was. Doesn't he have the Wyatt Compound as well?

It was Bray's House... of Horrors. Honestly I just wanted the drifter to be seen passing by on the background.

Bray and Randy fighting in the kitchen, using pots, pans, a refridgerator and all that.

Meanwhile, I'm watching like * Where are the knives.

Randy should've just showed up with a shotgun, tbh.

It was Bray's House... of Horrors. Honestly I just wanted the drifter to be seen passing by on the background.

How can you tell if there's a drifter in your house, though?

That's probably the last time Bo Dallas will allow Bray to look after his house while he's away...

Man...if Bo was just passed out in a pile of beer cans with the tv on...I would have laughed so hard. :lol:

Cx0NV42.gif

It looks like we could be getting Finn Balor vs. Brock Lesnar in the not-so-distant future, as a future match between the two was teased on Sunday’s Payback show.

Balor, who was forced to relinquish the Universal Championship back in August due to a shoulder injury, hasn’t gotten a rematch since his return. In fact, he’s been nowhere near the title, as he’s regularly been featured in random six man tag team matches over the last month.

On Sunday’s Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer weighed in on whether or not we’ll see The Demon King vs. The Beast at some point in the near future.

“Miz TV with Finn Balor. [He] did throw in a challenge for the Universal Championship and he said that it was his goal. Then Miz kinda shot in with ‘you do realize that the Champion is Brock Lesnar,’ and Finn Balor said that he’s always fought bigger guys. So it seems that was a tease for a Lesnar/Finn Balor match at some point. But the first thing that they’re gonna do is Finn Balor and Miz.”

https://wrestlingrumors.net/finn-balor-vs-brock-lesnar-teased-wwe-payback/

Archived