Table Finishers

nystyle

I havent really delved in to table finishers much this year, but I know there are multiple positions you can place the table and hit a finisher such as the apron, corner, etc. When I place the tables where they allow you to it never gives me the prompt to hit my positional table finisher. Is it only in tables match? I am trying right now in a TLC match.

For a powerbomb from inside the ring to a table on the outside, basically you just toss them on the ring apron and press X. It doesn't require a finisher. I believe the only ones that require a finisher are standing near a table or in the corner.

Yup, that's absolutely correct.

To hit a move to the outside through a table, just get your opponent stunned on the apron and hit 'X' on PS, or 'A' on XB1. No finisher required.

There's both table moves and table finishers, not just one or the other. The x isn't going to show up, just use it as you would a regular grapple when in the right position.

Ahhhhhh ok I get you, shall try!

Keep in mind, especially with moves to the outside, the game plays pretty loose with it. If the table gets moved a bit from bumping or something, it'll sometimes still work. I've powerbombed someone off the apron and missed the table completely quite a few times. Always makes for a badass spot.

Archived