new roster members for 2k18 :)

TRaShflow

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could see the possibility of a U.K. DLC w the arena, title, Bate, Dunne, Andrews, Sevin, and maybe Wolfgang

it wouldn't be wolfgang or sevin. especially if they aren't on nxt. that's the only reason i said maybe bate dunne and andrews cause they are signed to NXT

Those 5 guys have appeared on NXT so I think it's possibly

They've been pretty good at trying to get every main roster superstar and women in the game. They didn't miss much for 2K17.

So I think that all new main roster additions will make it.

RAW additions:

Curt Hawkins

Goldberg

Jeff Hardy (Likely DLC)

Kurt Angle (Likely pre-order DLC)

Karl Anderson

Luke Gallows

Matt Hardy (Likely DLC)

Mickie James

Nia Jax

Rhyno (should've been in 2K17)

SmackDown Live additions:

Epico

James Ellsworth (probably not, but should be included)

Jinder Mahal

Lana (as a wrestler?)

Mojo Rawley

Primo

Shinsuke Nakamura

Tye Dillinger

205 Live additions (not all will be included):

Akira Tozawa

Ariya Daivari

Austin Aries

Brian Kendrick

Cedric Alexander

Jack Gallagher

Gran Metalik (just because he was a finalist)

Noam Dar

Rich Swann

TJP

Tony Nese

NXT additions:

Akam

Aleister Black (Maybe DLC, if in)

Alexander Wolfe

Andrade Almas

Billie Kay (probably DLC)

Bobby Roode

Ember Moon

Eric Young

Johnny Gargano

Kassius Ohno (DLC)

Nikki Cross

Nick Miller (DLC, if in)

No Way Jose

Paul Ellering (as a manager)

Peyton Royce (probably DLC)

Rezar

Roderick Strong

Sawyer Fulton

Shane Thorne (DLC, if in)

Tomasso Ciampa

Killian Dain won't be in, but I think the Fulton version of Sanity will be included. I honestly doubt there will be that many NXT additions.

People leaving:

Alberto Del Rio

Bubba Ray Dudley (Maybe)

D-Von Dudley (Maybe)

Jack Swagger (Likely)

Simon Gotch (Unlikely)

Stardust (Cody Rhodes)

And probably a few legends will be gone.

rhyno wasn't in 2k17 cause he had just been brought into nxt by the time the DLC was plans were finalized. you can't just snap your fingers and bam a model is created. it doesn't work that way.

and i take it you just don't like legends since you say a few legends will be gone when there's nothing but a few legends to begin with.

I like Legends in the game. I'm completely okay with it. I'm just saying some will probably go and others will be added. I didn't like (or get why) Piper, Honky Tonk Man, Shiek, Sgt. Slaughter, and others were taken out and others stayed, but it happened. So I'm right to assume that 2K18 will be no different.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Greg Valentine, Brutus Beefcake, The Von Erichs, and others to be gone.

oh i see..

I didn't mean it in a negative way or anything. yeah losing Harlem Heat, Piper, HTM, Slaughter, Regal, Finlay, X-Pac and anyone else i forgot really annoyed me to no end. That's 8 legends right there.. that got removed for no reason. I'm assuming Stevie ray got removed cause he might not be under a legends deal since i haven't seen any action figures released for him or harlem heat. but still.

http://shop.mattel.com/shop/en-us/ms/wwe-elite-figures/wwe-stevie-ray-action-figure-dxj05

Here it is

I like Legends in the game. I'm completely okay with it. I'm just saying some will probably go and others will be added. I didn't like (or get why) Piper, Honky Tonk Man, Shiek, Sgt. Slaughter, and others were taken out and others stayed, but it happened. So I'm right to assume that 2K18 will be no different.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Greg Valentine, Brutus Beefcake, The Von Erichs, and others to be gone.

oh i see..

I didn't mean it in a negative way or anything. yeah losing Harlem Heat, Piper, HTM, Slaughter, Regal, Finlay, X-Pac and anyone else i forgot really annoyed me to no end. That's 8 legends right there.. that got removed for no reason. I'm assuming Stevie ray got removed cause he might not be under a legends deal since i haven't seen any action figures released for him or harlem heat. but still.

http://shop.mattel.com/shop/en-us/ms/wwe-elite-figures/wwe-stevie-ray-action-figure-dxj05

Here it is

okay then now this makes zero sense then. maybe he didn't want to be in 2k16 to begin with but booker convinced him. other than that i see no reason why he and 90s booker were removed.

I could see the possibility of a U.K. DLC w the arena, title, Bate, Dunne, Andrews, Sevin, and maybe Wolfgang

it wouldn't be wolfgang or sevin. especially if they aren't on nxt. that's the only reason i said maybe bate dunne and andrews cause they are signed to NXT

Those 5 guys have appeared on NXT so I think it's possibly

ah okay i wasn't so sure about sevin or wolfgang thanks for clarifying that!

Maryse needs to return why'd they even take her out of 17

And I think Swagger might still make he cut he hasn't been gone that long

She was never in to begin with. It wqs just promoting for the miz

She was in 2k16 and was removed for 17 for some reason

What? Maryse wasn't in 2k16...unless I'm missing something.

You're probably thinking of Rosa. She was only in 2k16 as a manager, whereas Maryse had that poster with the Miz for 2k17

Manager

You lost your mind bro, she wasn't in at all lol

Manager

You lost your mind bro, she wasn't in at all lol

yeah especially since 2k16 was based on 2015 and miz hadn't even fully gone with the hollywood gimmick back then. She didn't even show up till the night after mania 32 which was after Ryder won the IC Title. I do remember her being on a poster with the miz for promotional material for 2k17 but she wasn't in the game that was purely promotion for the miz.

You're probably thinking of Rosa. She was only in 2k16 as a manager, whereas Maryse had that poster with the Miz for 2k17

Was probably Rosa then, I do remember there was a manager in 16 who didn't leave WWE but was removed for no reason. Could've sworn it was Maryse

Was probably Rosa then, I do remember there was a manager in 16 who didn't leave WWE but was removed for no reason. Could've sworn it was Maryse

nah it was rosa. she was fandango's manager in 16 but i'm thinking you may be for some reason also thinking of Layla. she was in 2k15 as Fandango's manager i believe but didn't make 2k16 and rosa was her replacement. I do agree though that maryse definitely should be in the game. hell and if they hadn't tried to be smart and patch that manager - caw glitch. that was such a low blow. i wanted Dibiase and Lana playable.

Archived