new roster members for 2k18 :)

TRaShflow

actually i heard a rumor saying that they scanned billie kay for 2k18 not sure tho

just cause someone is scanned or a move is mo-capped doesn't mean they made it into the current game.

Prime Examples:

Cesaro mo-capping a new Neutralizer in 2k15. WE got the shitty one from WWE13

Sasha Banks Scanned before 2k16. No Horsewomen in 2k16

all i'm saying is especially when it comes to NXT, don't get your hopes up

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I heard after WWE 2K16, they scan as many people as they can while they are there but then, it depends on if they have the time to it or if WWE allows them to have them in the game.

The thing is, while I would love to have the Iconic Duo, they have so many new superstars to add, plus the arenas and maye change My Career and My Universe to fit with the brand split, I expect the lower superstars to not be in the game this year, don't even expect a showcase... It's probably the year where I'm the least sure of what we are gonna get^^

Also lets spare a thought for Superstars we've probably seen the last of;

Alberto del Rio

Billy Gunn

Jack Swagger

Stardust

Simon Gotch

Hoping like hell that because D-Von's an agent now they don't take out The Dudleys.

we are not loosing much this year maybee one or 2 legends like the bushwhackers but most of em would say 90% will still be on disc like 2k15 16 and 17 :)

and i am damN hyped for the new roster members and i am verry hyped for what legends this year will running wild xD

not much great names left :)

added to in-game roster (incl. last years DLC):

Apollo Crews

Austin Aries

Billie Kay

Brian Kendrick

Bobby Roode

Curt Hawkins

#DIY

Mickie James

Nia Jax

No Way Jose

Peyton Royce

Rhyno

Rich Swann

Shinsuke Nakamura

TJ Perkins

TM-61

Tony Nese

Tye Dillinger

HOF DLC:

Beth Phoenix

Kurt Angle

(can't remember the rest of this year's HOF inductee)

Roster Update DLC:

Cedric Alexander

Drew Gulak

Drew McIntyre

Ember Moon

Kassius Ohno

Mustafa Ali

The Hardys

Roderick Strong

British Strong Style

removed from last year:

Alberto del Rio

Jack Swagger

Paige

Stardust

Tyson Kidd

they probably half-assed 205 Live & WWEUK by giving us 3-4 of its superstars like they did with NXT few years ago

Id like to think the CM Punk has at least a mild chance of being included since an Undertaker showcase would be high on peoples wishlist. I can see a good number of cruiserweights being in too like TJ Perkins, Kendrick, Davari, Swann, Gallagher

lmao @ Punk

Id like to think the CM Punk has at least a mild chance of being included since an Undertaker showcase would be high on peoples wishlist. I can see a good number of cruiserweights being in too like TJ Perkins, Kendrick, Davari, Swann, Gallagher

not a chance hell... we'd stand a better chance getting hogan over punk.

i'd love to have an undertaker showcase but just cause someone retires doesn't mean they get a showcase

No one expecting Tajiri to be in the game?

I think he is under contract and in 205 live.

depends on if he has a merchandising contract.just cause someone is on 205 live doesn't mean they automatically get added to the game.

He is under full time contract.

The only thing that prevents Tajiri not to be in the game is injury.

I think he will make the game if there are good amount of 205 characters in the game.

No one expecting Tajiri to be in the game?

I think he is under contract and in 205 live.

depends on if he has a merchandising contract.just cause someone is on 205 live doesn't mean they automatically get added to the game.

He is under full time contract.

The only thing that prevents Tajiri not to be in the game is injury.

I think he will make the game if there are good amount of 205 characters in the game.

please pay attention

i'm not talking about performance contract. there are 2 types. Performance contracts IE Performing on 205 nxt sdl or raw, and merchandising contracts.merchandising contracts allows them to be put in video game products, action figures, etc.

This is why roode and diy were not in 2k17 at all because they didn't sign merchandising contracts till july of 2016. dlc is usually decided by june prior to game release.

i'd love to have an undertaker showcase but just cause someone retires doesn't mean they get a showcase

I agree, but people wanted an Undertaker showcase and it makes perfect sense to include one now to celebrate his career, and it would be a good marketing tool for the game.

I agree, but people wanted an Undertaker showcase and it makes perfect sense to include one now to celebrate his career, and it would be a good marketing tool for the game.

true.i want one more than anyone but if they continue to listen to those 2k idiots then we'll probably never get showcase back lol.

i mean this is the same company that listened to the online complainers go for months about how taunts shouldn't give momentum and then we end up with random taunts. I really hate the taunt system now.

i mean the people we could get and the arenas we could get if they did a full on taker showcase could be amazing (minus i guess punk)

they would finally be forced to redo taker's entrances

I'm sure there will be a handful of disappointments like there always are...but I hardly even care. The roster for this game is guaranteed to be amazing. Whoever they manage to get in...it's already going to be a huge number of awesome talents. I kinda feel like the big disappointment might end up being the Hardys (left out, I mean). I think we'll get Rhyno, almost all (if not all) of the Cruiserweights, a ton of NXT guys, Kurt Angle, etc.

I'm sure there will be a handful of disappointments like there always are...but I hardly even care. The roster for this game is guaranteed to be amazing. Whoever they manage to get in...it's already going to be a huge number of awesome talents. I kinda feel like the big disappointment might end up being the Hardys (left out, I mean). I think we'll get Rhyno, almost all (if not all) of the Cruiserweights, a ton of NXT guys, Kurt Angle, etc.

I think that's where most of the disappointment will come from. I don't see guys like Noam Dar, Drew Gulak or Tony Nese (or his abs) making it. I think the only guys we'll see are Neville, Kalisto, Sin Cara, Austin Aries, TJ Perkins, Brian Kendrick, Rich Swann, Cedric Alexander, Jack Gallagher and maybe Tozawa, Mustafa Ali and Tajiri if they really want to fill up the roster.

They could do a 10 year anniversary DLC pack to celebrate the Divas title having been created in 2008 with such stars as:

• AJ Lee
  • Kaitlyn
  • Maryse
  • Layla
  • Michelle McCool
  • Kelly Kelly
  • Eve Torres

or a Showcase to celebrate it with something like.

• Eve vs Naomi - TLC 2012
  • Mickie James vs Maryse - Night of Champions 2009
  • Beth Phoenix vs Kelly Kelly - TLC 2011
  • AJ Lee vs Kaiyln - Payback 2013
  • Charlotte vs Nikki Bella - Night of Champions 2015
  • Melina vs Michelle McCool - Night of Champions 2010
  • LayCool vs Beth Phoenix and Natalya - TLC 2010

Also since Ruthless Aggression era ended in 2008 they could have a DLC pack for that as well.

Carlito

JBL

Eddie Guerrero

Batista

Randy Orton

Chris Masters

Mr Kennedy

MVP

RVD

Rey Mysterio

Christian

Finlay

Umaga

Shelton Benjaman

Charlie Haas

Women:

Victoria

Torrie Wilson

Stacy Keilber

Candice Michelle

Dawn Marie

couple of things:

i have no desire to ever see that butterfly title everagain

the roster would be completely pointless if they can't get rid of these most common game problems

and all those cruiserweight and uk guys will most likely not be in the game. they don't just hand out merchandising contracts to anyone. Back in the late thq days and even early 2k days we just assumed that if they were performers signed to wwe then it was a definite lock. That's not the same thing as a merchandising contract.

As far as crusierweights 2k18 will probably have Kendrick, Neville, Perkins, Swan, Aries, Alexander, Dar, Mustafa, and maybe Akira Tozawa.

I'd be happy with that cause then I could go ahead and add Xavier Woods, Kalisto and Hideo Itami to it in my game and have a fairly decent rotation of talent for that championship.

Also would like to think that they'll add a couple of crusierweight legends in like Dean Malenko, WCW Jericho, Billy Kidman, Rey Mysterio if that's possible and maybe some others that I'd gladly also add into my Universe for the division.

Archived