WWE2k17 on PS4 or Xbox One?

In my humble opinion, it seems to me like the PS4 community is the more active of the two userbases... as far as CAWs, arenas, championships, and alternate attires are concerned.

And speaking of MLB: The Show '17.... I hope to pickup a copy for myself ASAFP, now that we're back home from the New Orleans area.

I'd recommend ps4 from what I've heard of x1 i think ps4 is a bit more stable and caws look better

How about gameplay?

Virtually identical.

Your preference and why?

PS4

- Because I already own a PS4

- Don't have to travel to my nephew's house to play games on the Xbox One

- PS4 controllers are more comfortable (IMHO)

- Community Creations on PS4 has a larger pool of "must download" content (IMHO)

- A larger group of my (IRL and internet) friends also game on the PS4

I'd recommend ps4 from what I've heard of x1 i think ps4 is a bit more stable and caws look better

How about gameplay?

Virtually identical.

Your preference and why?

PS4

- Because I already own a PS4

- Don't have to travel to my nephew's house to play games on the Xbox One

- PS4 controllers are more comfortable (IMHO)

- Community Creations on PS4 has a larger pool of "must download" content (IMHO)

- A larger group of my (IRL and internet) friends also game on the PS4

This is the kind of info I was looking for, thank you, appreciate that.

From what I can see, most people (including me) prefer the XBO controller but if you want an answer, as much as it pains me to say - the PS4 version has a bigger userbase. You can always help out the Xbox side though!

Although WWE 17 was just free for a week on Xbox, so that could've got some good stuff uploaded

From what I can see, most people (including me) prefer the XBO controller but if you want an answer, as much as it pains me to say - the PS4 version has a bigger userbase. You can always help out the Xbox side though!

Although WWE 17 was just free for a week on Xbox, so that could've got some good stuff uploaded

I am interested why you prefer one controller over the other.

The PS4 joystick is in an awkward position, whilst the Xbox One controller feels better in my hands and is easy to hold onto due to being bigger. Since most games use the joystick 99% of the time over the buttons, the two of them need to be switched imo. Also that giant black bar button is pretty damn useless in the games I've played so far

I also prefer the XBO controller over PS. Its a better fit for my hands and seems more comfortable to play any game.

Archived