Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jrs1991

Drawings

I don't see any topics for drawings, so i thought i'd start start one.

My attempt at drawing Ariana Grande. I think it came out ok, it's not the best but it could've been a lot worse haha. Maybe if i try drawing her (or other people/things) more it will come out better.

6477534_zpsxuqmkdpw.jpeg

Logo I made for the game I started working on last night.

qhDdXOS.png

Something I did for Pokemon's 20th Anniversary last year. I had a lot more I wanted to do and even a few I started on, but I didn't really have any time to draw.

Splinter%20X%20Mega%20Alakazam_zpsipnts3

Some random thing that popped in my head after the Universe Survival Arc trailer. It's not finished because I decided to start over.

Dealing%20With%20Zamasu_zpsxybla7jd.png

Someone mentioned she was like a female Goku, so I went with it. Really like her in KoF14. Too bad the game as a whole just didn't do much for me.

Super%20Muimui_zpsn7fqoaje.png

If you're wondering why these all look different, it's because the first one was me messing around with brush settings. I also have a really hard time sticking with something.

Not sure if I posted these correctly.

Something I did for Pokemon's 20th Anniversary last year. I had a lot more I wanted to do and even a few I started on, but I didn't really have any time to draw.

Some random thing that popped in my head after the Universe Survival Arc trailer. It's not finished because I decided to start over.

Someone mentioned she was like a female Goku, so I went with it. Really like her in KoF14. Too bad the game as a whole just didn't do much for me.

If you're wondering why these all look different, it's because the first one was me messing around with brush settings. I also have a really hard time sticking with something.

They look good, man!

Drawing of Carly Rae Jepsen. I did one of her yesterday but i hated how it came out. It looked like something from Napoleon Dynamite. I think this one is a lot better.

image_zpsy6tsr3tg.jpeg

They look good, man!

Thanks.

Drawing of Cher. It was supposed to be 1970's style Cher but it unintentionally ended up being almost a combination of her 70's/80's/90's styles. Even though it's not how i wanted it to be, i still like it.

6506885_zpsunarubei.jpeg

F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. - Drawing of the trash-talkin', moon-walkin', princess of Staten Island, Carmella. She's so awesome and my favorite currently in the wwe, so i really wanted to do a drawing of her. It's not perfect and there are way better ones i have seen but i'm very happy with how it came out.

6512182_zpsiryn9sic.jpeg

I did this a few days ago. It's Ash Costello, the lead singer of the band "New Years Day". I like how it came out, especially the lips. I'm still not that great at doing hair but i like it in this.

6522047_zpsxum8sose.jpeg

Not a pen and paper drawing, but photoshop would fall into this category, yeah?

in that case, something I put together real quick for a new caw i'm working on.

t2fC8mZ.png

Not a pen and paper drawing, but photoshop would fall into this category, yeah?

in that case, something I put together real quick for a new caw i'm working on.

t2fC8mZ.png

"What's the Arkham Knight's Militia doing in the Raw Zone?"

LOL

J/K!

Awesome work man!

My third Ariana Grande drawing. I'm so happy with how it came out. I look at my first drawing of her and I thought that was pretty good when I did it but then compared to this one, it's ok. I was already going to do this before what happened on May 22nd but that made me really want to do this I guess.

6541623_zpsphlspwmx.jpeg