How to get a title to be auto defended on Raw/SD etc?

i've never had it happen on the first match, but it may have something to do with a number of things, The Personality traits, PPV Themes, lately it's been glitchy to really get what i want so i've been having to horde cutscenes (since i upload my videos) one time i had Jarrett beat ultimo dragon and Malenko was supposed to walk to the ring with the US title. well, after the match, the WCW TV Title was sticking out of the ring, (dragon is my tv champ) and malenko was completely invisible. Like i said. glitchplex city

Yeah definitely!

Going to sound weird.. Do you think they done a secret update recently? Cos last few weeks especially, some pros and cons.

Exactly what happened.

Next PPV was BattleGround.

Started rivalry after putting Seth as 5th.

After looking at it, I recently changed Seths Attire and Apollo Crews was his photo (happens on mine sometimes and when I delete a custom attire, they go to default but picture changes.

Deleted Rivalry

Went in to menu, changed attire then re made the rivalry.

Went in, and (they was in the first match first of all) now was main event, and the title was on the line!. I firstly played the match and won with Finn, no cut scene.. I then restarted it and simmed and Finn still won tbe championship!

Side note, before rivalry Seth was injured. So was thinking if you win the title, he gets sidelined? But no cutscene happened.

Maybe starting it mid month so that the feud ends mid month?

i think it may have been deleting the attire. i know in 2k15 using story creator if you changed an attire or deleted it after setting up rivalries it would switch from the actual storyline to "universe story" we don't have story collection anymore to verify but i'm sure that's what's probably happened. In 2k15 when it switched to "universe story" it would be rival a vs b every week. and sometimes in the 4th week there would be a title defense and then the rivalry would be over. So IDK lol

Archived