WolfgangJT's Viscera (5/2 Final face updates and final attires shown & uploaded)

WolfgangJT

Not making Big Daddy V, simply due to how the upper body bare will never look good to the size he was at that point. That and I am limited in upload spots. Only making 2 Viscera attires.

*prays for pyjamas* :lol:

Nice work there Wolfgang. :)

Not making Big Daddy V, simply due to how the upper body bare will never look good to the size he was at that point. That and I am limited in upload spots. Only making 2 Viscera attires.

*prays for pyjamas* :lol:

Nice work there Wolfgang. :)

Motion Seconded ! :D

That face and attire are insanely good. Is there any way to make him fatter though? Or is this the biggest you can get?

Biggest it gets regretfully while keeping a short torso (only one other body size choice that "could" work, but it makes the abs really long, which elongates it from the front making that look less fat).....they regretfully didn't make "mac truck" as a size choice. lol.

He looks awesome but there's a trick u can do about the hair. If u pick the other hairstyle then shape his head along with it will give the impression that it's the hair that is sticking out. Here's a video I saw on youtube that used this trick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkwePOoUJa8

I hope this helps!

That face and attire are insanely good. Is there any way to make him fatter though? Or is this the biggest you can get?

Biggest it gets regretfully while keeping a short torso (only one other body size choice that "could" work, but it makes the abs really long, which elongates it from the front making that look less fat).....they regretfully didn't make "mac truck" as a size choice. lol.

I see.

He looks awesome but there's a trick u can do about the hair. If u pick the other hairstyle then shape his head along with it will give the impression that it's the hair that is sticking out. Here's a video I saw on youtube that used this trick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkwePOoUJa8

I hope this helps!

Hmmm..might just try that...would prefer not having that stuff on the sides, tbh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, finished up Steiner so will be starting back with this one. Changed the hair on this and did a trick with it that was mentioned by Rhuanico99, so there will be an update there along with another attire...going to work to build the last attire soon. Sorry for lack of updates on this one....got wrapped up with the Cody and Steiner conversions. Second attire likely to be a pajamas attire, since a few requested it.

Archived