IT (2017 & 2019)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if they will stay true to the original miniseries or if they will change things. Pennywise and his costume definately look better and more scarrier then tim currys Version. :)

Also hope that some logical mistakes in the scenery will be corrected before the movie comes out cause when the youngster runs out there are no stops on the street and then all of sudden he hits on one, then the camera goes wide and you see that it's actually the second one (one is behind him) even he was just running straight behind the paper boat. :P

Facepalmed hard at you calling out "logical mistakes"

I meant illogical stuff and mistakes.

Learned english through movies and Music all by myself so my grammar isn't good. :P

How am I supposed to word it correctly? :)

Just saying there were no mistakes. These "logical mistakes" are in your head. You think you'd notice but they wouldn't before they released the trailer lol?

Well watch the part I mentioned an you will see that "miracoulosly" the stops are there and after the kid hits his head you see that there was another one behind him all of sudden. :P

It's not the first time movies put on Screen stuff like that though.

Just pointed out that the setting doesn't make sense on that Scene the way it looks right now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived