Apparently WWE 17 is free to play this week on XBO

Muur

I already have the game so I can't really check or anything but apparently if you're on XBO (assuming you need Gold as well) that you can play WWE 17 for free. Apparently it'll be the entire week, so I guess going up to Sunday

Free to play only or free to download?

Should be both

well if it's a games with gold game. doesn't that mean that you have to have gold or you can't play it until you get gold again?

It's a trial, it's not part of GWG

Should be both

well if it's a games with gold game. doesn't that mean that you have to have gold or you can't play it until you get gold again?

oh i see.

i never knew that they were releasing trials. I only just recently found out that if you no longer have gold, that none of the games you got on x1 will work after gold runs out.

well that's cool.

you know i think that ms/sony should do that with these yearly games right before launch. maybe the week before release a trial version (that is a fully unlocked version) so that gamers can decide if this is what they want to spend 60 (or 80) bucks on.

Should be both

oh i see.

i never knew that they were releasing trials. I only just recently found out that if you no longer have gold, that none of the games you got on x1 will work after gold runs out.

well that's cool.

you know i think that ms/sony should do that with these yearly games right before launch. maybe the week before release a trial version (that is a fully unlocked version) so that gamers can decide if this is what they want to spend 60 (or 80) bucks on.

FIFA does that... expect you gotta pay a small fee to play the trial version lol (or just have EA Access)

oh i see.

well that's cool.

FIFA does that... expect you gotta pay a small fee to play the trial version lol (or just have EA Access)

yeah i wouldn't even mind paying a small fee to try before i buy. especially with wwegames cause they just have way too many issues. Then again we didn't have that much issues till after patch 3 so it probably wouldn't have mattered lol

Archived