Any word on custom themes this year or next?

sephstorm

the usb media player does the same.

but. the thing is music can be imported and saved to the application. sharefactory does it and so does mlb the show.

can't speak for x1 but i do know that when people asked our community manager why music was being muted when you record he claimed it was because of copyright. Which really is bs because you don't get copyright strikes for uploading video with music unless it's something like Voodoo Child by hendrix.

Okay guys, I need ya's to listen to me. The USB method is nice, but its a work-around, nothing more. We should still be fighting to get official custom themes.

Okay guys, I need ya's to listen to me. The USB method is nice, but its a work-around, nothing more. We should still be fighting to get official custom themes.

i should have went in depth earlier but i was pressed for time. the sharefactory and mlb the show import method with usb doesn't require you to leave the drive plugged into the system. you import (up to 500 mb) and then remove the drive. it's stored in the application data.

i should have went in depth earlier but i was pressed for time. the sharefactory and mlb the show import method with usb doesn't require you to leave the drive plugged into the system. you import (up to 500 mb) and then remove the drive. it's stored in the application data.

I know, but its still a work around. It's fine to have but we need to push for an official method.

I know, but its still a work around. It's fine to have but we need to push for an official method.

yeah i know. i just don't see ps or microsoft doing that. atleast that's the vibe i get. atleast not while we have that capture device built in. But i see a terrible evil happening: they release the scorpio and a new and improved ps pro with the intent of pushing custom themes on it, forcing us to upgrade lol.

but yeah as long as it's not the "rip a cd" crap that x360 had going on i'm all good. I hated that

yeah i know. i just don't see ps or microsoft doing that. atleast that's the vibe i get. atleast not while we have that capture device built in. But i see a terrible evil happening: they release the scorpio and a new and improved ps pro with the intent of pushing custom themes on it, forcing us to upgrade lol.

but yeah as long as it's not the "rip a cd" crap that x360 had going on i'm all good. I hated that

Which is why I would like 2K to simply use the MLB method since that seems to be the most likely way to get it working.

They did/do on LG, unless copyright issues are different for this gen? I did notice the capture thing.

Worst scenario, mute the soundtrack when recording. As annoying as it is..

Really is a big deal. Imagine Caw's having their legit theme, (officially on game). Nostalgic for PS3 ha

well as much as i want it back, i won't say i miss adding 100+ tracks per profile LOL that used to take up all my time. by the time i added the themes, did the movesets and entrances, i had almost lost the desire to play lol

can someone go in to detail about how to do this please ( iam honestly new to the ps4 version of wwe games ) thanks :) but its a nice way of doing things by the sound of it

oh if i was to capture game fottage ( doesent matter what game it is ) will the usb music be part of the footage ??

can someone go in to detail about how to do this please ( iam honestly new to the ps4 version of wwe games ) thanks :) but its a nice way of doing things by the sound of it

oh if i was to capture game fottage ( doesent matter what game it is ) will the usb music be part of the footage ??

the wwe games have blocked the music in matches and menus as of 2k16

and i heard nba 2k did something similar with commentary. (so i've heard i don't own a current gen nba game)

as far as other games you can record and the music/dialogue will record with it.

but if you wanted to record 2k17. i would recommend downloading the sharefactory app (just search sharefactory in the store) and get a USB Flash Drive, and create the folder "Sharefactory" and within that folder, MUSIC, VIDEOS, and IMAGES as all can be imported into sharefactory projects now. I actually use the real raw and sdl intros for the beginning of my raw and sdl shows and then fade the actual crowd into the 2k17 crowd.

Of course it sucks when michael cole starts talking but hey ho! lol

just so i understand i import the music ( say like i have judas preist ) in to the share factory app then i can use some heads are gonna roll in wwe2k 17 is that about right ..... idea is my pending lol ;)

no it doesn't work that way. you can only add the music into sharefactory which is a video and image editing app.

say you start recording your videos.

and say you have kurt angle vs shelton benjamin. those themes aren't in the game so when you go to edit your video, you can import the music into sharefactory, trim it how you like, even add an edit so that the intro is cut for the winning scene.

but no you can't just import into sharefactory just to add to 2k17 that's not how it works.

Yes software can be created to copy music to the hard drive even if Sony and Microsoft consoles don't do it by default. And it could be added to the game. The consoles are pretty much computers and a long time ago some computers didn't have music ripping technology by default. You had to get some software to add that functionality.

Yes software can be created to copy music to the hard drive even if Sony and Microsoft consoles don't do it by default. And it could be added to the game. The consoles are pretty much computers and a long time ago some computers didn't have music ripping technology by default. You had to get some software to add that functionality.

well it's still saving it to the hard drive, it's just being saved within the application's saved data file. that's why there's a limit of 500 mb for music and 2 gigs for video

So you're only talking about video..? Like uploading to YouTube? Meh....

"Meh" my ass

it's the same concept. If 2k got off their ass then we would have the same concept for wwegames. With Sharefactory and MLBtheSHow you don't have to keep the flash drive in the console. you import what you want (up to 500 mb) and that's it. Besides i personally prefer just doing my music thru video editing that way i don't have to worry about a song being too loud or too low. but that's me. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions bro.

Archived