Does the difficulty setting even effect Universe mode?

E#37

If I recall correctly, was it not determined that you don't get the full difficulty effect on the current patch if you're using a universe file that existed pre-patch?

If I recall correctly, was it not determined that you don't get the full difficulty effect on the current patch if you're using a universe file that existed pre-patch?

i don't know who said that but i know that's not true. my wcw universe has been on going since launch and i've had great matches using the same difficulty level and sliders ever since day 1.

as far as i know the only think that restarting a universe did was fix some of the cutscenes that were messed up.

and deleting your file completely (entire game save file) and starting from scratch fixed the "person with no title coming out with a title" glitch in exhibition

i don't know who said that but i know that's not true. my wcw universe has been on going since launch and i've had great matches using the same difficulty level and sliders ever since day 1.

as far as i know the only think that restarting a universe did was fix some of the cutscenes that were messed up.

and deleting your file completely (entire game save file) and starting from scratch fixed the "person with no title coming out with a title" glitch in exhibition

Ahh thanks man. Everyone throws around various rumors when it comes to save restarting so its hard to get fact from fiction sometimes.

Ahh thanks man. Everyone throws around various rumors when it comes to save restarting so its hard to get fact from fiction sometimes.

no problem man i would have responded sooner but i just saw it. yeah i found this out when i decided to create a separate profile for nxt and 205 live only when i did an exhibition match and noticed seth, cesaro, and dolph didn't come out with titles they shouldn't have, i put it together.

then i deleted my current wwe save, set everything back up (redownloading everything yadda yadda yadda) and noticed that issue was gone.

also i just figured out that i don't know if it is the same with everyone else but my 205 show was using the 80s transition (the one with the slanted stripes) and it was causing the stare glitch after you won a match. when i switched that to another transition that issue went away.

glad i was able to help. If i do by chance get 2k18 on launch i'll definitely be testing everything like i did for 17 and 16. you can def count on me to make some Posts regarding universe (if it's still there lol)

Archived