Universe Mode Locations

Dreamer1084

Anyone having problems setting venue locations in Universe Mode? I am and every single time I assign a specific location for a PPV nothing happens.

I bet that last damn update screwed it up SMDH.

create a show outside of universe, set location, import show into universe. that's what i had to do when nxt kept showing up as random.

fyi i had to import it twice.

As opposed to THQ who didn't try to fix anything in the first place.

Yeah but at least they didn't break what was already in the game several times over a few months.

You're right, instead everything was broken right out of the gate, and rather than at least try to fix them, they only ever bothered to patch things that were beneficial to the player.

Yeah but at least they didn't break what was already in the game several times over a few months.

That's because what was already in the game was broken from Day 1 under THQ. The real kicker was that you couldn't even "wait till next year", 'cause it was more likely it'd be the same (or even more broken than before) than it was them actually fixing it.

That's because what was already in the game was broken from Day 1 under THQ. The real kicker was that you couldn't even "wait till next year", 'cause it was more likely it'd be the same (or even more broken than before) than it was them actually fixing it.

pretty much the wwe series now. We actually had 2/3 months of no crowd lol. When you think about it.. It's actually a pissyake. Patching gallows face paint in a blink and not other things.. Pisstake.

As it stands

- broken promos for caw's in universe

- run ins half broke with a twin running in

- corner moves/tag moves not smooth/synced

- other materials other than default in creation suite causes a block pixel

- no crowd reaction for half of DLC/new moves

-locations don't work..

- crowd reactions determine heel/face cutscenes rather than personality (which shouldn't be case, researched last couple days).

-no match variation in rivalries, just single or tag match ups.

This game is due an update.. Can't leave it like this..

Next year not pre ordering.. Gonna wait until at least Christmas, can't do beta shit for 3 months again...

Ps.. The things they fixed first couple patches.. Shouldn't of even been there to begin with. Imagine you bought on release with no internet and couldn't get first patch!? Game would be *censored*ed for you.. That's not right. Regardless of Internet era..

Archived