Fao Almond

You know Suvivor series rivalries. Is it 2 and 3 in WWE championship division that automatically sets it?

Intrigued, you just find this all yourself?

Also created this a while back http://caws.ws/forum/topic/475896-universe-tips-here-for-immersion/ ] if you'd like to add

i honestly haven't even tested the Survivor series rivalries except once but it seemed pretty random. i tried rivalries, rankings, allies, it always ended up random.

Example: week 1 Cesaro vs Bray

Wee 2 Bray vs Orton, Cesaro comes out to support Orton, Trips up Bray mid-match

Week 3 Bray vs Dean Ambrose, post match Ambrose and Cesaro are attacking Bray, Cena makes save for bray

Week 4 Bray and Cena vs Ambrose and Orton Nothing happens

PPV Bray Cena and bo dallas vs Ambrose orton and cesaro. No one was enemies or allies in any of this. it made zero sense lol

You know Suvivor series rivalries. Is it 2 and 3 in WWE championship division that automatically sets it?

Also created this a while back http://caws.ws/forum/topic/475896-universe-tips-here-for-immersion/ ] if you'd like to add

i honestly haven't even tested the Survivor series rivalries except once but it seemed pretty random. i tried rivalries, rankings, allies, it always ended up random.

Week 3 Bray vs Dean Ambrose, post match Ambrose and Cesaro are attacking Bray, Cena makes save for bray

PPV Bray Cena and bo dallas vs Ambrose orton and cesaro. No one was enemies or allies in any of this. it made zero sense lol

loool ah I get ya! I can see how thing in my head lol. Just randomly generated template. Weird.

loool ah I get ya! I can see how thing in my head lol. Just randomly generated template. Weird.

yeah i pretty much made that up but that's what happened when i tried it when i was testing stuff after the game launched. it was completely random. just like how the only taker wm rivalry works for current taker which i think is so stupid. But instead let's just make masked kane have a promo in a rivalry every week LOL more stupidness

Haha and worst is every promo is so authority/www mentioned so can't do ROH/NJPW. Every promo someone mentions the *censored*ing authority of WWE. Yawn.

yeah that and the fact the promos are forced. Like i tried setting up Shinsuke and Joe for a stare down and every 3rd and 4th week it was the same old promo thing.

Archived