Update affects Universe theory - true?

I decided to re create my universes from scratch (first time since update) and it seems a little bit different. Commentary seems more fluent and discusses personality traits a lot more. Cutscenes seem OK.

Yet to try a caw self promotion etc without a rivalry..

But yeah, I think when an update happens, if you don't refresh your universe, *censored*s it up a bit. Even locations, they talk about them more..

I decided to re create my universes from scratch (first time since update) and it seems a little bit different. Commentary seems more fluent and discusses personality traits a lot more. Cutscenes seem OK.

Yet to try a caw self promotion etc without a rivalry..

But yeah, I think when an update happens, if you don't refresh your universe, *censored*s it up a bit. Even locations, they talk about them more..

yeah i tried to tell you LOL

i'm just not doing that with my wcw universe cause i've just put way too much time into it but i did do it with my current universe

I had to reboot my Universe mode yesterday... noticed that I didn't wipe the on disc Raw show that was scheduled, and Bray Wyatt was assigned to that show. As luck would have it, I was only into the second week of the year... so there wasn't much progress to get upset over deleting it all.

#ItIsWhatItIs

@armond oi I've been listening to all your tips lol! And they ALL work. Seriously.

@creep it did burn me to do it, and create all stables/rivalries etc,, but only took hour or so and totally worth it. I've saved the base, so can just copy over from April if I want to do a new universe with everything set up.

Cue next week and they release an update ha

@creep it did burn me to do it, and create all stables/rivalries etc,, but only took hour or so and totally worth it. I've saved the base, so can just copy over from April if I want to do a new universe with everything set up.

I didn't get as far as editing/adding stables last night, my stomach started grumbling... so I saved my progress after generating some rivalries, and left to get some food in my belly.

I didn't get as far as editing/adding stables last night, my stomach started grumbling... so I saved my progress after generating some rivalries, and left to get some food in my belly.

i spent 3 hours this morning trying to get universe to generate a cutscene i needed.. cause i was using an alt attire and crews' ic belt turned into the wwe whc. no matter what i tried i couldn't get that cutscene to generate although i knew it should have. I hate the promo engine with a passion. i just hate that it is forced on us. Some people you should have the option to make a non-promo esque person.

Archived