Universe Mode Rankings Question?

theblasterkid

When you change a match in Universe Mode, the rankings doesn't seem to move at all. I see things the computer has booked and swap it around due to overbooking of match types such as Triple Threat, Fatal-4-Way, Falls Count Anywhere, and Tag Team Elimination matches. The rankings doesn't seem to move. Are people having the same results?

i only use rankings for one thing and that's cutscenes.

Do rankings affect cutscenes?

Yep. For championship rivlries

#5 contender: stare down or attack from champ

#1 rival a vs b every week

Interesting. What about #2 though #4 spots? Anything cutscenes you get from there?

Yeh it usually goes hand in hand with ppv themes but yeah the #5 slot usually ends in staredown and sometimes that guest cutscene from hell

Personality traits also plays an important role in determining cutscenes

sorry i was on my android and it takes longer to type. on my pc now.

but yeah one of the other things you want to make sure you do before starting a rivalry is to set the enemies.

unfortunately this doesn't work for tag championship rivalries. they're bugged to where it's almost always rival team a vs rival team b every week.

ive noticed that because of the anount of tag matches on the card my top 5 singles ranked superstars are tag team wreslters which is annoying but my mid card is affected by fatal 4 ways and triple threats sp for instance in the hardcore division Shane O Mac went from 15 to 12 after winning a fatal 4 way

ive noticed that because of the anount of tag matches on the card my top 5 singles ranked superstars are tag team wreslters which is annoying but my mid card is affected by fatal 4 ways and triple threats sp for instance in the hardcore division Shane O Mac went from 15 to 12 after winning a fatal 4 way

i don't think that's anything you can change. like i said it's best to book your own matches around rivalries. also if you remove someone from show by going to calendar>edit Show and add them back, it will change the matches around.

Archived