WWE Games Backwards Compatible?

JustJeds

^ Does anyone like this *censored*ing guy?

And for the record, you didn't say shit about agreements with the developers (which is obvious). You were on about it not being possible because WWE doesn't have contracts with the wrestlers in the old games, yadda, yadda...*bunch of other reasons that have nothing to do with the actual reason, etc*

Please learn to read.

Contracts/licensing same concept. You're just trying to keep arguing

And for the record, no i don't like you. I think you're annoying as hell with zero common sense or respect for others

Done with this nonsense. Go argue witj someone else who cares

If u think only Microsoft matters then youre an idiot

Take this as a verbal warning, we don't allow name calling on the forum.

And for the record, you didn't say shit about agreements with the developers (which is obvious). You were on about it not being possible because WWE doesn't have contracts with the wrestlers in the old games, yadda, yadda...*bunch of other reasons that have nothing to do with the actual reason, etc*

Please learn to read.

And for the record, no i don't like you. I think you're annoying as hell with zero common sense or respect for others

well i did apologize. I didn't realize we were in 2nd grade here. I thought i was done with detention after i graduated high school.

Again i am apologizing

Please learn to read.

well i did apologize. I didn't realize we were in 2nd grade here. I thought i was done with detention after i graduated high school.

Again i am apologizing

@Armondwardati Im guessing your new here?

• 2 weeks later...

Any type of relaunch requires the people involved to get paid for their likenesses. Especially ones who aren't under WWE contract anymore. The whole thing just seems too expensive to attempt.

I've always wanted to see some older games be brought back with todays rosters so that todays fans can get a feel of what the popular older games were like in the past while getting to use their favorite stars of today. Could have a SNES game, No Mercy, Smackdown 2, Smackdown Here Comes the Pain, and Smackdown vs Raw 2006.

Also throw in some legends who appeared in those games so the older audiences have something to make it feel like the original.

• 1 month later...

I enjoyed the 8 man matches and the crowd figting in just bring it. I still have sym and hctp on disc. I wolud like to be able to play my older wrestling games on the one have all except svr 07 and 08

2K would have to agree

2K would have to get WWE to agree

WWE wouldn't agree because of any legal mess that they wouldn't care to even look into...cuz this doesn't make them any money anyway

Even if it was totally legal......u know the ppl that own the name Gangrel...or Marvel who owns Hulk....or randos like Virgil would come a calling seeing if their is someway they can get money.

Also...WWE isn't like Madden. These wrestlers are independent contractors.

hey...i'd love a fight night game to be BC. But it aint gonna happen

What they should do is give us CAW backwards compatibility. Most years, the CAW engine is the same, just with a few items added. Allow us to import our creations from one game to the next for the years where they don't have major changes to the CAW engine.

2k15-16 wasn't the same nad 16-17 wasn't the same and i pray to god that 18's caw mode will not be the same. it's horrible as far as bodytypes go

2K would have to agree

2K would have to get WWE to agree

WWE wouldn't agree because of any legal mess that they wouldn't care to even look into...cuz this doesn't make them any money anyway

Even if it was totally legal......u know the ppl that own the name Gangrel...or Marvel who owns Hulk....or randos like Virgil would come a calling seeing if their is someway they can get money.

Also...WWE isn't like Madden. These wrestlers are independent contractors.

hey...i'd love a fight night game to be BC. But it aint gonna happen

that's what i was trying to say months ago and everyone jumped on me taking about how if it wasn't a disc it doesn't matter loll

Archived