Season pass PS4 - Multiple profiles

deanonumber10

I'm about to buy the season pass on PS4 and was wondering if like on the PS3 if you buy it on one profile will it work on all other profiles on the PS4?

Hoping to have 4 profiles set up on the PS4 and don't want to spend £24.99 4 times!

Just had the following reply from 2K

"Unfortunately, once you purchase the season pass it will only be designated to one profile and will not be shared.
I apologize for this inconvenience, but now you know"

Is this definetly true? Can anyone else who has bought the season pass confirm this? Seems ridicoulous if true can't afford £100 for DLC.

Surely DLC characters can be shared on more than one profile on the same console?

Little tip, not sure if it works with 2 master accounts, but I have 1 master and 1 sub account and all the season pass is on both. ?

sounds promising but am I right in thinking there's no online access for community creations on a sub account? Has anyone got two or more master accounts with DLC shared on both?

No no, exactly the same just make sure u do the settings so there are no restrictions, or parental controls.

Found this out as my main. Account is banned but the sub account still works, just not sure if I can be bothered to use it.

As long as the account you purchase the stuff on is the primary account holder, all other accounts will be fine to use.

*Censored* 2K. Pricks talk shit.

actually i think it goes based on what you have set as your primary ps4. cause i know i purchased RE 5 and 6 on a secondary profile and it works on all my profiles

Well I went ahead and bought the season pass and can confirm it does work accross multipe profiles. Had another response from 2k support after this who are adamant that it can't be shared. They really are clueless, they almost convinced me not to spend £24.99 with them and sell the game.

Well I went ahead and bought the season pass and can confirm it does work accross multipe profiles. Had another response from 2k support after this who are adamant that it can't be shared. They really are clueless, they almost convinced me not to spend £24.99 with them and sell the game.

watch them try to make it not work across profiles in 2k18 onward lol.

yeah they are clueless. i'm shocked they didn't say "clear out your cache and perform a full install and it should work across all platforms".

Archived