Guess I'm probably done with Wwe 2k....

Foldy619©

I get that this sucks, but Im also finding it ironic that ur 2k name is 69 instead of 619.

Not quite following you? What does the user name I have here and the used name I have on the 2k forum have to do with the situation? ?

This is why I never have or ever will create anything for the women wrestlers. They banned people over halter tops.

there's really only one mod there. and he's a pain in the butt.. zeokage. he deleted a post when someone said that xavier woods would be "fired" from the roster lol

2k is the absolute worst in terms of customer service. i've already decided they don't deserve a preorder anymore and this further proves that statement.

Zeokage is cool I talk to him in private messages on there from Time to time. Me and him had a misunderstanding then I went talked I it out and I he been nothing but cool to me. He delete posts to avoid arguments and posts from Going off topic and trolling.

if zeokage is who foldy trying to reach then I can send him a message..

This is why I never have or ever will create anything for the women wrestlers. They banned people over halter tops.

there's really only one mod there. and he's a pain in the butt.. zeokage. he deleted a post when someone said that xavier woods would be "fired" from the roster lol

2k is the absolute worst in terms of customer service. i've already decided they don't deserve a preorder anymore and this further proves that statement.

Zeokage is cool I talk to him in private messages on there from Time to time. Me and him had a misunderstanding then I went talked I it out and I he been nothing but cool to me. He delete posts to avoid arguments and posts from Going off topic and trolling.

if zeokage is who foldy trying to reach then I can send him a message..

Cheers mate, I actually have been in contact with him this afternoon, and while he's not promising anything, he said he will try to contact someone from 2k to at least explain why my permanent ban will not even be discussed. ???

Oh, yeah... that clown shoe excuse for a moderator. Judging from some of the things I've heard him post on for 2K16 and 2K17 have me utterly convinced he doesn't play the games in the first place.

Don't even get me started with some of the B.S. permanent infractions he has tagged me with, over on my 2K forums account.

Total. Drillrod.

yea he's annoying. i got banned during the time jared was community manager because of tha tmysogomy thing cause i said that the diva fans (at the time) were the most ungrateful people on the community. so i got vore to unban me. when i added my old name and youtube channel in my signature i got banned when i asked why Zeokage claimed that i was told not to use any references to my old name that it would incite anomosity among other users. kinda trivial when i was friends with most of the people i responded to. after that, vore totally ignored me on twitter, and that pretty much was the end of that. from what i've heard from friends i guess i'm not missing much from that mickey mouse/disney infested forum of 10 year olds.

but yeah he infracts people on anything. and i really don't think he even owns a current gen system cause most of the stuff he talks about current wise, he has no idea what the hell he's talking about. It's completely laughable. The mods that left the forums tried to work with him and they just couldn't.

The 2K forums in general is just the kind of hive of scum and idiocy that would make Mos Eisley blush. a good 3 quarters of the people there just blindly look for reasons to throw temper tantrums over the damn game and don't get a word said to them by the mods, but the moment you call someone out on their vitriol you get mod swatted.

The 2K forums in general is just the kind of hive of scum and idiocy that would make Mos Eisley blush. a good 3 quarters of the people there just blindly look for reasons to throw temper tantrums over the damn game and don't get a word said to them by the mods, but the moment you call someone out on their vitriol you get mod swatted.

yeah truly man. They make the people on GTA V online seem like saints lol

but yeah seriously i had been a member there before THQ merged their forums with 2K's and it really didn't get bad until 2014 (whenever Aubrey showed up) He encited alot of people and alot of the good people left. then marcus came back, and alot of the old people returned because of it but oh dear lord jared., Jared appeared, made Zeo a mod and that was pretty much it.

Ever since i'd like to say 2015 it's been a nightmare and Vore realy isn't any better. Half the time he ignores people and when he does post on the forums it's usually one-liners that talks about a patch or community feedback.

I just hope that 2k18 actually ends up being a good game (not preordering but still) cause it seems every odd-numbered game since wwe13 has been bad and every even numbered game since i giuess WWE12 has been good/satisfactory.

I really don't understand why these companies always have trouble hiring community managers that actually manage the bloody community. I mean a certain member here does that job better and its not even his job to do!

But yes, Aubrey was by far the worst. The rest just kinda pretend nothings happening, Aubrey straight up tried to bullshit when problems were brought to light.

"you're playing the game wrong" oh *Censored* off.

I really don't understand why these companies always have trouble hiring community managers that actually manage the bloody community. I mean a certain member here does that job better and its not even his job to do!

But yes, Aubrey was by far the worst. The rest just kinda pretend nothings happening, Aubrey straight up tried to bullshit when problems were brought to light.

"you're playing the game wrong" oh *Censored* off.

lol yeah although i know that Marcus left on principle (the last time) he told me in DM's on twitter that he tried explaining to the 2k higherups that hiding problems would just cause more alienation from the fanbase and even lesser sales. He told me after he mentioned that that they told him to either keep to the format or move on. He chose to move on.

SO yeah 2K seems to only care about themselves. I'm not saying the fault is solely on 2k but the fact that when problems surface they do little about them. Like the Cutscene from hell in universe where rival doesn't leave. i shouldn't have to throw them on the apron to make them stand idle. there was nothing wrong with that scene until patch 1.02 broke it. Yet they chose to "fix" gallows and anderson's paint glitch instead.

So yeah i'm not really cutting 2k any slack especially when vore said after 2k16 was released that he would post a guidelines list as to what was acceptable and what wasn't acceptable as far as uploads. We never got that list. Take a Magazine publisher and make him a community manager. Yeah that was such a great idea LOL

Yeah, I did like Marcus but the guy clearly suffered from not being allowed to say anything, and because of that he was the most visible target when fans got fed up. In the end though, you can still be a community manager, there are middle grounds between "say nothing at all" and "spill everything".

exactly. like even now. when marcus was still around he let us know when our last patch was. This guy Vore, he says nothing. He does the usual live tweeting for events (which i really wish they'd bring back that tweetups but that's a different story), and when he does post something on the 2k forums it's so vague hardly anyone knows what he's talking about. I remember when he posted the link to the feedback project i was like "I hope that one lined sentence didn't hurt to come up with"

Indeed... the quote under my sig completely agrees with you, good sir! lol

From the sounds it im glad i never visted the 2k forums. But i say nothing is as toxic as the Official PlayStation US forums. Where you must prise sony as gods and agree with the fanboy or face a permanent ban.

i never really experienced that with the PS Forums i guess cause i'm only posting on the blog section lol.

that said though Playstation is strict. I got banned cause my card was illegally charged and they expected me to pay them 60 bucks for a game i never ordered after i disputed it with my bank. That's probably the only issue i've had with PS. That's the reason i knew that all dlc worked on all profiles because when i got banned i bought alot of my games on one of my other profiles while i was waiting for it to get unbanned

Archived