Wrestlemania Weekend: More Than Mania

E#37

That spot seems really unnecessary to me. The ending sequence was kind of botchy too, though I'm not sure if that's a reflection of Brandis ability, or the fact that there were thumbtacks in the ring and she was hesitant to move naturally, if that makes sense.

It's a joke match for a joke title, so it hardly matters.

That's exactly why it seems so unnecessary to me. Joey's a fairly competent comedy wrestler. Thumbtacks just seem stupid. There's no feud, he probably could have gotten the same pop had he emptied the box and lollipops or candy came out. I know he's done that before.

On the other hand, a joke title is the only one that Brandi deserves, because she's pretty bad in the ring. Cool for her to actually have a championship on her repertoire though. Wonder who she'll lose it to. Kinda hoping that Cody steals it from her while she's sleeping...or something equally douchey.

That spot seems really unnecessary to me. The ending sequence was kind of botchy too, though I'm not sure if that's a reflection of Brandis ability, or the fact that there were thumbtacks in the ring and she was hesitant to move naturally, if that makes sense.

It's a joke match for a joke title, so it hardly matters.

That's exactly why it seems so unnecessary to me. Joey's a fairly competent comedy wrestler. Thumbtacks just seem stupid. There's no feud, he probably could have gotten the same pop had he emptied the box and lollipops or candy came out. I know he's done that before.

I actually think there is a small feud.

So the Joey Janela show is today, right? Defo wanna check out the Matt Riddle vs Dan Severn match. It's billed as a MMA Superfight but it won't be a shoot right? Maybe a UWF style match?

Yeah it was last night. Apparently it was a work but they got pretty rough with each other. Can't wait to see it myself. The whole show looks like something that was booked on EWR.

Yeah, I just finished watching it now. The whole show was fun as hell, really a great watch. The Riddle vs Severn match was not very long but it was really cool too, Severn is still in decent shape.

Joey Janelas Spring Break was the best thing this weekend so far. Kaiju was pretty bad for some reason.

Really? Was thinking of checking it out... did my main man Ibushi show up?

So the Joey Janela show is today, right? Defo wanna check out the Matt Riddle vs Dan Severn match. It's billed as a MMA Superfight but it won't be a shoot right? Maybe a UWF style match?

Yeah it was last night. Apparently it was a work but they got pretty rough with each other. Can't wait to see it myself. The whole show looks like something that was booked on EWR.

Yeah, I just finished watching it now. The whole show was fun as hell, really a great watch. The Riddle vs Severn match was not very long but it was really cool too, Severn is still in decent shape.

Joey Janelas Spring Break was the best thing this weekend so far. Kaiju was pretty bad for some reason.

I turned it off. The audio was off they seemed like a total mess.

No Ibushi was not there. And the show was god awful.

Archived