Tag Match- Taunting

nystyle

One of those "did you know...." youtube videos of wwe 2k17 said that if you target your opponents partner on the apron then that person gets tagged in right away, but I havent gotten it to work. Anyone know what I am doing wrong here?

I think the vid said to whip the legal opponent in to their partner's corner, then target and taunt the illegal opponent.

One of those "did you know...." youtube videos of wwe 2k17 said that if you target your opponents partner on the apron then that person gets tagged in right away, but I havent gotten it to work. Anyone know what I am doing wrong here?

I think the vid said to whip the legal opponent in to their partner's corner, then target and taunt the illegal opponent.

Does it matter which taunt you use?

You throw em into the turnbuckle, wait a couple seconds and the other guy normally tags in, as long as they're in the tag motion and not hanging off ropes etc..

this. it's just a second blind tag option. the first being if you or your opponent is near their partner and the partner grapples them a blind tag (heel) happens. this one is more face and makes it more like the person was fatigued or ko'd in the corner. i think it started in 2k16

It's not unexplained. It's been in for years. There is no taunting your opponent, as Popup said you just whip them into their turnbuckle post and the opponent will tag in. Simple as that.

Archived