WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ehh, Summer Rae is good. She was one of the bright points of the unforgettable trainwreck that was Rusev vs Ziggler Lana, other than Rusev himself. She'd make a better Raw women's champion than any of the ones they have on Raw, besides Charlotte.

The only women Summer Rae is better than are Dana and Alicia. Everyone else are far superior.

In terms of in-ring ability, Summer has never displayed to be *on par* with the Horsewomen and that is coming from a Summer fan, however her matches with Sasha on Main Event were good and I enjoyed them!

I didn't enjoy her match with Bayley or Charlotte from NXT but all ladies have evolved since then and Summer is hitting the PC with Emma, maybe she will impress upon her return? I sure hope so because she is charismatic and despite being given some right crap to work with, she did make it work as best she could

My point was that they gave her such a terrible storyline to work with and she made the most of it. Plus it gave birth to the name RuRu and that is something we are all indebted to her for. I thought her & Rusev made a pretty funny duo despite how awful the storyline was.

"According to the latest issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter Maria Kanellis and her husband may be WWE bound.

Meltzer reports that Maria and Mike have been secretive about where they are going next and that usually means someone is heading to WWE. He also states that Mike winning the NEW title and losing it so quickly also points to that.

Maria and Mike left TNA, now IMPACT Wrestling back in February, opting not to re-sign a deal when Anthem took over.

Maria and Mikes respective contracts expired in late 2016 and they had been working on per appearance deals over the set of TNA TV tapings. TNA management had attempted to sign the pair to new contracts and according to one source, had agreed to terms with the company only to later inform TNA they would not be signing.

Maria was last seen inside a WWE ring in February of 2010."

Source: Squared Circle Sirens

I would love to see Maria back

Well i don't got anymore ideas beside what i posted already. Sasha and Charlotte switch roles and keeps them away from each other until that moment where Bayley, Charlotte and Sasha reunite against a common enemy.

Perhaps their common enemy could be someone like... Asuka?

Hello no somebody else or like Andrea and Nia as the two Monster heels that protects someone like Emma.

Well i don't got anymore ideas beside what i posted already. Sasha and Charlotte switch roles and keeps them away from each other until that moment where Bayley, Charlotte and Sasha reunite against a common enemy.

Hello no somebody else or like Andrea and Nia as the two Monster heels that protects someone like Emma.

Undefeated monster vs. plus sized monster sounds like the makings of a good rivalry to me.

*shrug*

As much as I'd like to see Summer be a GM I'd rather Foleys replacement be Kurt Angle. Summer could be his assistant or something though that way she still gets TV time until she gets back in the ring.

Undefeated monster vs. plus sized monster sounds like the makings of a good rivalry to me.

*shrug*

Well thats all i got for now i can't think of anything else. I guess it will depends on who in developmental they can push as a top heel.

Archived