WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like her too but I feel WWE, with their booking of her, will turn the crowds opinion quite quickly. With the reaction she got, they should have given her that title match and then have Naomi shake her hand in a sign of earned respect and had her turn babyface, I don't really know what they are doing with her now but it's hard to take her seriously right now.

So, did y'all see the women are getting Doll's? So far they've unveiled the Bellas, Fox, Flair, Lynch, Banks, Bayley, Natalya and Eva Marie. Naomi will be coming next spring. I've never cared for dolls but the Nikki Bella one I'm getting since I have the rest of her stuff.

Yep I saw them. Sasha Banks and Charlotte are getting two. One was with in ring gear and the other with a Dress. Naomis looked the most current attirewise.

All the other ones were outdated.

The only strange Thing was that they all have the same face. :P

I think Charlotte will win the match on Sunday, but I'll be rooting for Nattie. Either women would be a worthy contender for Naomi and are both more than capable of putting on a great performance with the champ.

So, did y'all see the women are getting Doll's? So far they've unveiled the Bellas, Fox, Flair, Lynch, Banks, Bayley, Natalya and Eva Marie. Naomi will be coming next spring. I've never cared for dolls but the Nikki Bella one I'm getting since I have the rest of her stuff.

Yep I saw them. Sasha Banks and Charlotte are getting two. One was with in ring gear and the other with a Dress. Naomis looked the most current attirewise.

Isn't Mattel the company that owns Barbie? Maybe they're all connected to that line. (Don't judge me, I have a 6 year old girl, so I know these things)

Anyway, when is the Mae Young tournament happening?

Isn't Mattel the company that owns Barbie? Maybe they're all connected to that line. (Don't judge me, I have a 6 year old girl, so I know these things)

Eps 1-4 Aug 28th, 5-8 Sept 4th & live final Sept 12th.

Never apparently

Jeez, that's still a little over a month away. It's a shame the tapings are so far apart from the actual airing of the tournament.

Yeah, that's weird.

“It was announced today that The Tag Rope have officially released ‘First Female of Fight Club’, a 25-minute documentary chronicling one of the final weekends in independent wrestling for Welsh-born professional wrestler, Nixon Newell. The piece hits upon some key themes that have been prevalent throughout Newell’s career, namely intergender wrestling, the struggle of being a female in a male-dominated sport and the importance of family. Speaking within the piece, 22-year-old Newell states: “[Wrestling’s] my life, it’s my love. Without it, I genuinely don’t know what I’d be doing.” Newell would go on to officially sign with World Wrestling Entertainment in March, before reporting to the Performance Centre in June. It was speculated that Newell would compete in the Mae Young Classic tournament, before having to withdraw due to injury weeks before filming. When asked to comment on the signing, Newell says: “It’s scary. It’s very, very scary. But, I’m excited. I’ve done it all off my own back…being offered this incredible opportunity and seeing the world…I’m just ridiculously happy right now.” First Female of Fight Club also features comments from Newell’s contemporaries, namely Candice LeRae, Chris Brookes, Kay Lee Ray, Travis Banks, Session Moth Martina and Will Ospreay.”

Archived