WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Becky Lynchs recent Twitter interactions with UFCs Cris Cyborg Justino is part of an angle. The end game is unclear, as its not confirmed that they are building to a match, but Cyborg has had talks with WWE in the past. She is under a UFC contract, but the UFC owes WWE a favor after allowing Brock Lesnar to fight at UFC 200.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/becky-lynch-cyborg-working-an-angle-on-social-media/

Doubt it's anything significant. At best Cyborg is going to bury Becky Lynch in one match and the "angle" will be over, assuming a match happens at all.

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Becky Lynchs recent Twitter interactions with UFCs Cris Cyborg Justino is part of an angle. The end game is unclear, as its not confirmed that they are building to a match, but Cyborg has had talks with WWE in the past. She is under a UFC contract, but the UFC owes WWE a favor after allowing Brock Lesnar to fight at UFC 200.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/becky-lynch-cyborg-working-an-angle-on-social-media/

Why would they owe them a favour? Lesnar got caught with steroids...

Nice, I get condescended like a child for trying to explain and calm a situation. I did not take jabs at anyone, I legit has a disagreement with your opinion and I debated it. Stop bringing up "you've been jabbing me for months" that's exactly why people are calling you a "little bitch" and saying you're victimising yourself. You keep bringing up past events as if they have anything to do with what have transpired in this thread for the past couple of pages.

Stop playing the victim Saturi, that's all I'm trying to say. You don't do yourself any favours by lashing out like this and not understanding basic and genuine disagreements and arguments people have with your opinions.

--

All in all, Billie Kay and Peyton Royce are not being handled poorly and Dakota Kai would probably love to be in their position. WWE clearly see them in a positive light because they've put them in several programs and have given them multiple title opportunities. Dakota will be fine, she's very talented and very likeable.

Unreal drama queen.

Man is guaranteed to kill himself before 25.

This right here? Not cool, not even as a joke.

This has gone on long enough, just drop it (not aiming this at you Jiggy)

This is a DISCUSSION post where fans of women's wrestling can discuss women's wrestling, not sit and whine because we have different opinions. Every week there is another tantrum or outburst and it's so silly.

Anyone have predictions on who will win on Sunday? I am guessing either Charlotte or Becky since Naomi said she will enter the ring to congratulate the winner which just screams 'heel turn' for the winner, to me anyway

Yeah and I tried discussing the opinion that Billie and Peyton are being misused. Didn't really work out the way I wanted tbh.

I know, I'm not trying to get on at any one person, I just feel that we should take initiative when discussions go this way and just cut them off entirely.

I don't think they are misused either, I just think they aren't used consistently but that's hard to do with so many talented women on a 1 hour show but that's just our opinions, which means they can't be wrong lol

Posted this in the Impact section but I thought I would put it here too since it's kinda relevant.

Despite losing the Knockouts title at Slammiversary to Sienna, thus ending a 266 day reign as Knockouts Champion, Impact Wrestling Knockout Rosemary has full intentions of recapturing the gold.

In a recent interview with Ring Rust Radio, the Demon Assassin discusses her Slammiversary defeat, her series of stipulated matches against Jade, the importance of being a role model to young fan and gives her thoughts on WWEs Mae Young Classic Tournament. Transcription of the interview below, courtesy of Ring Rust Radio.

On losing the Knockouts Title at Slammiversary: Yes, with Sienna, we did lose our title and that may deter some people, but not us. Sienna has fallen to the Demon Assassin before, twice even. Most recently on the live One Night Only for the Knockouts title in January. The fact that she learned how to defeat us, the fact that she evolved, the fact that she went to a place perhaps she wouldnt consider to go before and used tactics that she hadnt considered and learned to defeat us, we respect that absolutely. It elevates her game which means we have to elevate ours and that is exciting, is it not?

On her feud with Jade (Mia Yim): Those matches were important because those matches show the length that we will go to what we want, which is absolutely limitless. We are not afraid of pain, not to say that we dont feel pain, dont be ridiculous. This body is flesh and blood no matter what we say. To go through a Monsters Ball, takes such mental fortitude and it helps to have a mentor such as Abyss to prepare us for that match. To go through it and take those weapon shots and going through table that perhaps are impressive when a man does it, but when a considerably smaller framed female goes through a table, its painful, its destructive, its breathtaking and it is proving that we are willing to go to these limits and there are no reasons for us to not do what the boys can do. I think we have proven that. As for what else we would like to do, we have yet to climb up a ladder. To ascend to new heights, both metaphorically and physically. Perhaps that will be something in our future.

On the importance of being a role model: There is an undeniable satisfaction in knowing that there are other children, who were like you growing up. We grew up with all boys. We had a brother and 13 male cousins, maybe a couple of girls, and we werent a girly girl by any means. We grew up differently and we grew up playing sports. Perhaps a social outcast? Definitely not a popular girl. To be a role model, to know the other children who arent cookie cutters and dont fit the mold, who arent cheerleaders, arent the popular kids, who are a little bit bookish, nerdy, a little bit off-centered, who enjoy painting their faces, who enjoy horror movies rather of chick flicks. There is a role model for you, and we welcome you into the Hive. The Hive is a collection of all sorts of social misfits from all walks of life, all colors and creed and countries, it doesnt matter. If you identify with what we are doing you are welcome here.

Thoughts on WWEs Mae Young Classic tournament: Exposure is never a bad thing. We know several of those girls in the Mae Young classic and they deserve a spotlight. All of them deserve the chance. In this world, in any facet of this world or really any business, especially in professional wrestling as it does have the more public exposure, it is about having that door open, having that opportunity, and having that ball passed to you. You may have all the tools to run with it, but unless someone gives it to you, you may never get that opportunity. All of those girls were just waiting for that opportunity. When it is given to them, they are going to run with it and show that it was the right choice to be given that ball. Some of them have been waiting for years. Mercedes Martinez is one of the most respected womens wrestlers on the independent circuit, and its finally her opportunity. All the exposure she deserves after so many years. All of us already knew, all of us knows she is the best, and finally, the rest of the world will get a glimpse of that as well. Absolutely no matter what age or how many years you have been doing this, its all exposure and getting that chance, but its up to you what you do with that chance. What bigger platform is there than an international market with the WWE and the Mae Young classic. Its a 100 percent a wonderful thing for these girls.

You can listen to the full interview below:

http://www.diva-dirt.com/137944/rosemary-role-model-young-fans/

Rosemary is better off staying in GFW when it's time for a contract renewal. She's my favorite Knockout and I don't see her keeping that gimmick if she leaves GFW for WWE. That would suck as it would make her stand out from the rest of the women.

I know that she didn't have the facepaint before GFW, but it's made her stand out from the rest of the Knockouts.

I'd say it depends on what they potentially do with Crazy Steve if he's brought in. If he has his gimmick than there's no reason not to pair him up with Rosemary with that.

Nice, I get condescended like a child for trying to explain and calm a situation. I did not take jabs at anyone, I legit has a disagreement with your opinion and I debated it. Stop bringing up "you've been jabbing me for months" that's exactly why people are calling you a "little bitch" and saying you're victimising yourself. You keep bringing up past events as if they have anything to do with what have transpired in this thread for the past couple of pages.

Stop playing the victim Saturi, that's all I'm trying to say. You don't do yourself any favours by lashing out like this and not understanding basic and genuine disagreements and arguments people have with your opinions.

1) After I got forced to read your quote once again I can only say that you already admitted that you were taking Jabs on me with the difference that it wasn't "in the past", it was a ongoing thing you never stoped.

2) The reason why I brought up past events was because they are linked to what happened here and it has nothing to do with other peoples opinions upon the iconic duo since we kept beating this dead horse in several discussions already, but rather ipses and your behaviour towards me.

3)On the top of that you were the one to start with "past events" when you started it all due to this post of yours:

Creep., on 07 Jul 2017 - 7:35 PM, said:snapback.png

Saturi is guilty of not using spoiler tags multiple times so I'll reiterate;

Do not talk about tapings without using them, some/most of us want to watch the tournament as it airs and don't want to know what matches take place, who advances etc. So either use spoiler tags or don't talk about them.

I had semi spoiled something under the Guardians of the galaxy back in APRIL (ONCE not multiple since the TWD stuff that could be considered as a second time is not even valid), you told me that it was a Spoiler so I used tags and the thing was done for me.

Yet you go and post such a thing to warn everyone from "evil saturi" in JULY, keep taking jabs on me on several threads and even in threads I didn't even had posted by bringing up my name making fun of me and now you go and say I play victim? That's rich!

Wondering WHY you only went after me and you had to "protect the Forum" from me by posting this stupid post when you never did such a thing with anyone else on this forum?

Is that me playing victim or is it you going only after me?

I'd say the latter since there are tons of other People that have spoiled stuff on this board and most of all People that even got warned for spoiling several times, yet you NEVER went after them or tried to "remind" them or to "warn" others in various threads about them.

Didn't "bitched" about anyone else here so please Refrain of doing as if I had a issue with everyone that disagrees with me on things in this Forum cause thats a plain lie.

The only persons I complained about was you mainly and ipse partially after you did what you did.

4) About the Forums, I know very well how they work, cause I had 3 Forums myself and one of them is still active (I let the other two die since the Projects were done after around 5 years).

I visit the People there once in a while and they are always happy to see me which says a lot about my understanding on how Forums work in my opinion.

That's all I have to say to you anymore so have fun in my ignore list.

--

All in all, Billie Kay and Peyton Royce are not being handled poorly and Dakota Kai would probably love to be in their position. WWE clearly see them in a positive light because they've put them in several programs and have given them multiple title opportunities. Dakota will be fine, she's very talented and very likeable.

Unreal drama queen.

This is a DISCUSSION post where fans of women's wrestling can discuss women's wrestling, not sit and whine because we have different opinions. Every week there is another tantrum or outburst and it's so silly.

Anyone have predictions on who will win on Sunday? I am guessing either Charlotte or Becky since Naomi said she will enter the ring to congratulate the winner which just screams 'heel turn' for the winner, to me anyway

Thanks a lot Tetra. Some People don't even know when they are crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed.

As about my opinion on who will win I think they did a good Job to Keep us guessing this time cause it could go either way.

My bets are either:

- Tamina (rather as a filler feud for Naomi or even a champ with Lana helping her as a surprise later)

- maybe Becky to start a feud between her and maybe a heel turned Charlotte

- Natalya (rather as a filler feud) since the welcoming committee fell apart and she even went after Tamina.

I think they are pointing towards Charlotte as distraction only and it seems as she is starting to get frustrated so a heel turn might be coming our way. :)

The only person I don't think will win is Lana cause it would upset like everyone and after she already lost 3 times against Naomi I think she is only Taminas "apprentice" and maybe even her mouthpiece since Lana is good on the mic for now.

The rather obvious choices would be of course either Becky or Charlotte but I think we are rather in for a surprise.

Arguments done man, move on. Just because someone quoted me doesn't mean you're forced to read and reply. I have warned and moaned at several people for spoilers, especially in the NXT thread. Stop bringing up past shit, this is exactly what people are meaning by "victimising yourself". We've all moved on so you should sack it up and do that too.

1) After I got forced to read your quote once again I can only say that you already admitted that you were taking Jabs on me with the difference that it wasn't "in the past", it was a ongoing thing you never stoped.

2) The reason why I brought up past events was because they are linked to what happened here and it has nothing to do with other peoples opinions upon the iconic duo since we kept beating this dead horse in several discussions already, but rather ipses and your behaviour towards me.

3)On the top of that you were the one to start with "past events" when you started it all due to this post of yours:

Do not talk about tapings without using them, some/most of us want to watch the tournament as it airs and don't want to know what matches take place, who advances etc. So either use spoiler tags or don't talk about them.

I had semi spoiled something under the Guardians of the galaxy back in APRIL (ONCE not multiple since the TWD stuff that could be considered as a second time is not even valid), you told me that it was a Spoiler so I used tags and the thing was done for me.

Yet you go and post such a thing to warn everyone from "evil saturi" in JULY, keep taking jabs on me on several threads and even in threads I didn't even had posted by bringing up my name making fun of me and now you go and say I play victim? That's rich!

Wondering WHY you only went after me and you had to "protect the Forum" from me by posting this stupid post when you never did such a thing with anyone else on this forum?

I'd say the latter since there are tons of other People that have spoiled stuff on this board and most of all People that even got warned for spoiling several times, yet you NEVER went after them or tried to "remind" them or to "warn" others in various threads about them.

Didn't "bitched" about anyone else here so please Refrain of doing as if I had a issue with everyone that disagrees with me on things in this Forum cause thats a plain lie.

The only persons I complained about was you mainly and ipse partially after you did what you did.

4) About the Forums, I know very well how they work, cause I had 3 Forums myself and one of them is still active (I let the other two die since the Projects were done after around 5 years).

I visit the People there once in a while and they are always happy to see me which says a lot about my understanding on how Forums work in my opinion.

--

Unreal drama queen.

Thanks a lot Tetra. Some People don't even know when they are crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed.

As about my opinion on who will win I think they did a good Job to Keep us guessing this time cause it could go either way.

My bets are either:

- Tamina (rather as a filler feud for Naomi or even a champ with Lana helping her as a surprise later)

- Natalya (rather as a filler feud) since the welcoming committee fell apart and she even went after Tamina.

I think they are pointing towards Charlotte as distraction only and it seems as she is starting to get frustrated so a heel turn might be coming our way. :)

The only person I don't think will win is Lana cause it would upset like everyone and after she already lost 3 times against Naomi I think she is only Taminas "apprentice" and maybe even her mouthpiece since Lana is good on the mic for now.

The rather obvious choices would be of course either Becky or Charlotte but I think we are rather in for a surprise.

He wasn't defending you lmao.

For someone who is supposedly complaining about the cool kids ganging up on him, you sure don't dodge the attention you're getting, huh? We get it, you ignore people when you lose a discussion, stay out of my mentions then.

Also @Tetra, you seem like a nice dude with friendly intentions and I acknowledge and respect that, but trying to referee a situation isn't exactly helping. It's a forum, people should be allowed to confront eachother in a debate without being told to drop it.

Also, there's literally nothing wrong with my comment. Basically said to him he's not getting far in life if he's as sensitive and dramatic in real life as he is on this forum.

So, did y'all see the women are getting Doll's? So far they've unveiled the Bellas, Fox, Flair, Lynch, Banks, Bayley, Natalya and Eva Marie. Naomi will be coming next spring. I've never cared for dolls but the Nikki Bella one I'm getting since I have the rest of her stuff.

So, did y'all see the women are getting Doll's? So far they've unveiled the Bellas, Fox, Flair, Lynch, Banks, Bayley, Natalya and Eva Marie. Naomi will be coming next spring. I've never cared for dolls but the Nikki Bella one I'm getting since I have the rest of her stuff.

That one surprised me. Didn't think WWE still wanted to make merch of her.

It was probably planned a while ago before they decided to go their separate ways. WWE released a new Stardust figure last year many months after his release.

Well, looking at all the ring attires the dolls had on, it's old. I heard that they'd been working on these for a good year now and Eva was still around a year ago. I remember WWE pushed her hard about this time last year so it doesn't really surprise me to see she's in the line, just surprised to see how out-dated they all are.

--

Unreal drama queen.

My bets are either:

He wasn't defending you lmao.

For someone who is supposedly complaining about the cool kids ganging up on him, you sure don't dodge the attention you're getting, huh? We get it, you ignore people when you lose a discussion, stay out of my mentions then.

Also @Tetra, you seem like a nice dude with friendly intentions and I acknowledge and respect that, but trying to referee a situation isn't exactly helping. It's a forum, people should be allowed to confront eachother in a debate without being told to drop it.

Also, there's literally nothing wrong with my comment. Basically said to him he's not getting far in life if he's as sensitive and dramatic in real life as he is on this forum.

Not when it goes on for pages and people have to sift through to find relevant points of discussion instead of petty jabs. All for it if it's on topic but it just devolved into something petty and had little to do with Women's Wrestling

And I'm not even going to get into what was wrong with your comment since you clearly don't see how others might read that and find it inappropriate

Speaking of Eva Marie, has there ever been anything official on her yet? I just checked WWE.com and she is still on there as a Current Superstar...

Archived