WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

I provided good and legitimate reason as for why they aren't. I've not received a genuine argument as to why they are possibly being misused.

You said don't want them to use Evie like they're using Billie and Peyton. Evie would be lucky if she gets as much screen time and stuff to work with as them.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You said they're being misused

Wrong, I said I hope that evie won't be wasted like them because in my opinion that's what happened after they joined the NXT compared to how they were in the Indies.

Why is that a Problem to you? Did I bitch around that they don't have Championships or said they should be Champions? NOPE.

You really need to stop these witchhunts towards People that have opinions you might disagree with.

I only said one word about them and you guys immediately jumped on me as if I killed your cat or something. This is a ridicoulos behaviour.

I only want a Womens tag title to give more women something else that can get them featured on the shows. There's currently only 4 women featured weekly on Monday Night Raw while Mickie, Dana, Emma are backstage and on main event, etc.

Not so much because they need a belt but so they can be featured. I really don't want Mickie to ask for her release and be gone from WWE again.

Wrong, I said I hope that evie won't be wasted like them because in my opinion that's what happened after they joined the NXT compared to how they were in the Indies.

Why is that a Problem to you? Did I bitch around that they don't have Championships or said they should be Champions? NOPE.

You really need to stop these witchhunts towards People that have opinions you might disagree with.

I only said one word about them and you guys immediately jumped on me as if I killed your cat or something. This is a ridicoulos behaviour.

Dude, are you 12?

Saying that the two are being wasted is pretty much the same thing saying they are being misused. lol

And nobody is having a witch hunt. People are just disagreeing and you are taking it personally. This is a discussion forum, discussing opinions is what you do on a forum. If you don't want to defend your opinion that's your prerogative, but you aren't being jumped on. If you just want to state your views and not leave it for discussion, then tumblr would probably be a better fit for you. And I'm not saying it as a bad thing either

I give my opinions all the time on here, and I am fine with arguing as long as no rules are broken. And If I don't, I just agree to disagree

I only want a Womens tag title to give more women something else that can get them featured on the shows. There's currently only 4 women featured weekly on Monday Night Raw while Mickie, Dana, Emma are backstage and on main event, etc.

Well calling Mickie and Emma misused is understandable. I can see why that argument would be made.

I just think calling Billie and Royce misused makes no sense. They're NXT talent who are featured more than most. There's a big difference. It's absolutely false.

Dude, are you 12?

He's acting like a child having a tantrum.

Dude, are you 12?

I'm not jumping on People for something they wrote to someone else only because I think in my mind that they might mean what I think they mean so nope. Are you? Cause your "friends" are acting like that.

Saying that the two are being wasted is pretty much the same thing saying they are being misused. lol

And nobody is having a witch hunt. People are just disagreeing and you are taking it personally. This is a discussion forum, discussing opinions is what you do on a forum. If you don't want to defend your opinion that's your prerogative, but you aren't being jumped on. If you just want to state your views and not leave it for discussion, then tumblr would probably be a better fit for you. And I'm not saying it as a bad thing either

I give my opinions all the time on here, and I am fine with arguing as long as no rules are broken. And If I don't, I just agree to disagree

Saying that I would give Championships to everyone with "tits" it's personal.

What makes it even worse was that I didn't even said such a thing.

I know what both can bring on the table and what they had brought to the table in the Indies so I have all the right in the world to feel that they are wasted in nxt by only appearing to Job to almost everyone (most of all billie) being totally watered down compared to their Indies days and appearing only in comical backstage Segments once in a while.

If you dissagree it's fine but stop jumping on People immediately when you read one signle word about their opinion saying they are bitching as if I had complained or ranted about it here cause I certainly didn't.

What you are doing has nothing to do with disagreeing or a discussion, what you are doing is taking a word I mentioned in a Reply to someone else, putting 5 more words in my mouth I never said, acting as if I had a certain behaviour I didn't had ("bitching"), adding sexist comments additionaly like "tits" and stuff in a offensive way and applying them to me as if they were true.

You could had asked why I think they are wasted if you wanted to have a conversation, instead you immediately said that I wanna give Championships to everyone with tits and that I was bitching around which wasn't true on any level.

Didn't jump on anybody. Saying it's kind of silly to call them misused isn't attacking you dude.

And I don't get that last comment.

Never said you did, faster then light did. Probably creep too but since he managed to be the first and only Person in my ignore list his comments are hidden and I'm not bothering to read them anyway.

I saw you typed "cringe" in the beginning and I just ignored it.

The whole thing started when faster then light wrote his offensive stuff.

Didn't jump on anybody. Saying it's kind of silly to call them misused isn't attacking you dude.

Apparently he doesn't think we're all friends.

He was talking to OPC.

Yeah, that I did.

That's what he wrote to OPC a page ago:

Ok. the post was made by Saturi, and my statement does apply to him/her. Fair enough?.

I know what both can bring on the table and what they had brought to the table in the Indies so I have all the right in the world to feel that they are wasted in nxt by only appearing to Job to almost everyone (most of all billie) being totally watered down compared to their Indies days and appearing only in comical backstage Segments once in a while.

If you dissagree it's fine but stop jumping on People immediately when you read one signle word about their opinion saying they are bitching as if I had complained or ranted about it here cause I certainly didn't.

What you are doing has nothing to do with disagreeing or a discussion, what you are doing is taking a word I mentioned in a Reply to someone else, putting 5 more words in my mouth I never said, acting as if I had a certain behaviour I didn't had ("bitching"), adding sexist comments additionaly like "tits" and stuff in a offensive way and applying them to me as if they were true.

You could had asked why I think they are wasted if you wanted to have a conversation, instead you immediately said that I wanna give Championships to everyone with tits and that I was bitching around which wasn't true on any level.

Never said you did, faster then light did. Probably creep too but since he managed to be the first and only Person in my ignore list his comments are hidden and I'm not bothering to read them anyway.

You absolutely are reading my posts if you're making it a point to point out that I'm the only person on your ignore list.

I never actually said anything bad to you. I just corrected you on something you got wrong.

"Tits" are informal names of a body part. How is that offensive? Is saying the word "dick" also considered sexist too? Ridiculous logic.Something sexist would be me saying all women are bad wrestlers or something, which I don't believe that. didn't say anything sexist. You just choose to take it that way, for some reason. And context, I was talking to OPC when I made that post. Notice how I used the quote button on OPC's post and not yours? After he said what he really think (That Iconic were decently booked), then going back to your post, Iconic still aren't being wasted or misused. Your making an issue out of nothing. It wasn't a personal attack. It wasn't sexist. It wasn't offensive.

And...

"Tits" are informal names of a body part. How is that offensive? Is saying the word "dick" also considered sexist too? Ridiculous logic.Something sexist would be me saying all women are bad wrestlers or something, which I don't believe that. didn't say anything sexist. You just choose to take it that way, for some reason. And context, I was talking to OPC when I made that post. Notice how I used the quote button on OPC's post and not yours? After he said what he really think (That Iconic were decently booked), then going back to your post, Iconic still aren't being wasted or misused. Your making an issue out of nothing. It wasn't a personal attack. It wasn't sexist. It wasn't offensive.

And...

If you wouldn't wanna be sexistic you wouldn't reduce them to a Body part and you would had rather wrote "Saturi want's to give a Championship to every female (OR woman).

Instead you degraded them to a pair of tits.

So maybe you should think about that.

Secondly saying such a thing to someone it's personal because you don't state a general thing but rather your opinion upon a certain Person.

On the top of that you wrote it in case that doesn't even make any sense since I never talked about championships or said they should be champions in the first place.

So it wasn't me taking it the wrong way, it was you expressing yourself the wrong way.

Yeah you used your reply to OPC and that's why I stayed out of it at first, then however you wrote to him that your post was directed towards me which started the whole thing.

If you think they are booked correctly (which in my opinion they are not) then all the power to you, I didn't went after you or started a disagreement only because you think differently.

You however did after you read one word out of a whole sentence.

This is so annoying. They were right to call you out on saying Billie & Peyton were being misused. That is objectively an extremely inaccurate statement.

The rest of the discussion and the walls of text after that is bullshit because you victimised yourself. And it's annoying to read it all back.

This is so annoying. They were right to call you out on saying Billie & Peyton were being misused. That is objectively an extremely inaccurate statement.

The rest of the discussion and the walls of text after that is bullshit because you victimised yourself. And it's annoying to read it all back.

This.

No they weren't right to call me out and most of all not in such a way.

I don't mind if someone has a different opinion, I do mind when people however are putting words in my mouth and come up with lies about things I never wrote.

When you talk about a male wrestler I'm not coming here telling you such things either, nor do I immediately jump on someone when they have a different opinion in such a way.

I didn't even started a discussion with anyone of them, just replied to a friend talking about a different wrestler.

So maybe some people should stop being as selfish as they are thinking they have to press their opinions on everyone as if no one elses opinions matter.

The walls of text are coming through the fact that I'm annoyed to the bone recently by certain people that feel entitled to always takes Jabs on me on every thread no matter what I type by picking out one freaking word and starting a issue.

I didn't pressed my opinion to anyone and even I had discussions here in the past I'm still accepting opinions of others unlike some of you that are too selfish and too selfentitled to do so.

Apparently he's not reading my posts^, but I'll say it anyway. If you stop taking things so personally and stop taking every single comment (whether they're blunt or not) as a personal attack on you then you'll feel much better. I don't think Ipse or Jiggy or Beard or anyone else really care that you have a differing opinion than them, but they do end up caring when you victimise yourself a throw a hissy fit and start to call them selfish and self entitled. You cannot claim to be a victim and start throwing out those words and calling people that.

You said Billie Kay and Peyton Royce were booked badly. I'm paraphrasing there, but that IS what you said. It's clear you're not happy with what they're doing with them and then I and probably someone else too, laid out some legitimate points about how neither of them are being booked badly and that Evie/Dakota Kai would be lucky if she got nearly as much to work with as the Iconic Duo. I didn't get an answer to that you just chose to jump on and bitch about any slightly negative word thrown your way. Don't wanna discuss this topic? Don't come to a forum.

What you also don't seem to understand is that this forum, much like any other, is open discussion. You made an opinion and anyone is well within their rights to argue it. Just because you didn't intend to start a discussion with anyone doesn't mean a discussion or a debate or an argument can't happen. If people on forums stated their opinions and then blindly ignored everyone who wanted to acknowledge it then these websites wouldn't exist. Maybe what Ipse says was blunt and maybe it was a little dickish, but it's still not a personal slight to you and you don't have to act like a child throwing a tantrum every time. Just because people don't reply with a dozen emoji's doesn't always mean that they're targeting you in a mean way. You clearly misconstrued things very often, maybe it's a language barrier thing idk, but that is clearly what's happening. If you don't want people taking "jabs" at you all the time (which they don't really. I'll admit I have in the past, but they don't they just have a different general attitude than you) then stop acting like victim about every reply that you don't agree with.

Apparently I'm on his/her ignore list, that's fine. Someone can quote this so he/she can read it. AND JUST TO BE CLEAR I'm not trying to be a dick to you, this post isn't a jab. It's simply explaining a situation that you have taken way out of context and twisted it.

I don't mind if someone has a different opinion, I do mind when people however are putting words in my mouth and come up with lies about things I never wrote.

When you talk about a male wrestler I'm not coming here telling you such things either, nor do I immediately jump on someone when they have a different opinion in such a way.

I didn't even started a discussion with anyone of them, just replied to a friend talking about a different wrestler.

So maybe some people should stop being as selfish as they are thinking they have to press their opinions on everyone as if no one elses opinions matter.

The walls of text are coming through the fact that I'm annoyed to the bone recently by certain people that feel entitled to always takes Jabs on me on every thread no matter what I type by picking out one freaking word and starting a issue.

I didn't pressed my opinion to anyone and even I had discussions here in the past I'm still accepting opinions of others unlike some of you that are too selfish and too selfentitled to do so.

Then stop posting. Like wtf do you think a forum is about? You said something that was ontopic and relevant. Others replied to that. For the most part not even in an antagonizing way and your first response was "did I ask you for your opinion" or something like that. No. And nobody asked for your opinion, yet you voiced it, therefore you opened it up for debate.

If you don't like debate and mistakenly take it as people not accepting your different opinion (which nobody has to do btw) and people being selfish, which tells me you don't quite know what that means, then set up your own forum where you can ban anyone that argues with anyone about anything.

Until then, all I can tell you regarding this issue that is now spanning two pages, is to quit being a little bitch dude.

Apparently he's not reading my posts^, but I'll say it anyway. If you stop taking things so personally and stop taking every single comment (whether they're blunt or not) as a personal attack on you then you'll feel much better. I don't think Ipse or Jiggy or Beard or anyone else really care that you have a differing opinion than them, but they do end up caring when you victimise yourself a throw a hissy fit and start to call them selfish and self entitled. You cannot claim to be a victim and start throwing out those words and calling people that.

You said Billie Kay and Peyton Royce were booked badly. I'm paraphrasing there, but that IS what you said. It's clear you're not happy with what they're doing with them and then I and probably someone else too, laid out some legitimate points about how neither of them are being booked badly and that Evie/Dakota Kai would be lucky if she got nearly as much to work with as the Iconic Duo. I didn't get an answer to that you just chose to jump on and bitch about any slightly negative word thrown your way. Don't wanna discuss this topic? Don't come to a forum.

What you also don't seem to understand is that this forum, much like any other, is open discussion. You made an opinion and anyone is well within their rights to argue it. Just because you didn't intend to start a discussion with anyone doesn't mean a discussion or a debate or an argument can't happen. If people on forums stated their opinions and then blindly ignored everyone who wanted to acknowledge it then these websites wouldn't exist. Maybe what Ipse says was blunt and maybe it was a little dickish, but it's still not a personal slight to you and you don't have to act like a child throwing a tantrum every time. Just because people don't reply with a dozen emoji's doesn't always mean that they're targeting you in a mean way. You clearly misconstrued things very often, maybe it's a language barrier thing idk, but that is clearly what's happening. If you don't want people taking "jabs" at you all the time (which they don't really. I'll admit I have in the past, but they don't they just have a different general attitude than you) then stop acting like victim about every reply that you don't agree with.

Apparently I'm on his/her ignore list, that's fine. Someone can quote this so he/she can read it. AND JUST TO BE CLEAR I'm not trying to be a dick to you, this post isn't a jab. It's simply explaining a situation that you have taken way out of context and twisted it.

*lobs*

WWE Raw star Sasha Banks recently spoke with News.com.au and below are some interview highlights:

Watching the WWE Womens Division growing up:

Its changed so much. I remember watching it as a kid and the women werent really featured like the guys. I was like no, I want to be in the WWE, but I dont want to do what theyre doing at the moment. I kind of caught like the MTV era, ladies in bikinis and beautiful women, not really throwing it down like the guys. I told myself when I was ten that I wanted to change what it meant to be a diva in the WWE. Its crazy that were here, were superstars, were not divas anymore. Its changed so much, I thank the women that came before me and who I work with today, weve done it together, were changing the world right now.

How she can top this year:

I dont know how you top it, I think you just keep getting better and keep striving. Just to make it a normal thing that people are not surprised women are doing these matches. I think the next goal is to main event a WrestleMania.

Peyton Royce and Billie Kays WWE potential:

I think they are the future. They are incredible and have such passion for this business and I love watching them. They are amazing and Peyton Royce reminds me a lot of myself. Her favorite wrestler is Eddie Guerrero too and I love watching her. Shes incredible, incredible, incredible in the ring and I cant wait for her to get called up to the main roster.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/863051-sasha-banks-on-her-main-goal-in-wwe-which-two-nxt-stars-she-thinks-are-the-future-of-wwe-growing-up-watching-wwe-and-more

Then stop posting. Like wtf do you think a forum is about? You said something that was ontopic and relevant. Others replied to that. For the most part not even in an antagonizing way and your first response was "did I ask you for your opinion" or something like that. No. And nobody asked for your opinion, yet you voiced it, therefore you opened it up for debate.

If you don't like debate and mistakenly take it as people not accepting your different opinion (which nobody has to do btw) and people being selfish, which tells me you don't quite know what that means, then set up your own forum where you can ban anyone that argues with anyone about anything.

Until then, all I can tell you regarding this issue that is now spanning two pages, is to quit being a little bitch dude.

*lobs*

Really? Did you even bothered to read what really happened or are you just taking side for the heck of it? Cause the fact that you are saying that I told them that I didn't asked for their opinion Shows that you didnt read at all, yet you are voicing "your opinion" on a matter that has nothing to do with you.

I only replied to E#37 about EVIE.

Ipse in his new name posted that I'm bitching around which I DIDN'T and said I would give Championships to everyone with tits and that wasn't the first time he did that, it would be the 4th or more time he did that in the recent months.

He and most of all creep were making fun of it taking Jabs on me for months now posting my name in stuff even when I didn't participated in a conversation.

Now you go and taking sides joining their Little "Kids bullies Club" like if you 3 were at highschool thinking you are the "cool guys" and everyone else is a nerd you can bully around as much as you want.

Immature and stupid comments throwing left and right and when someone calls you out on that then that person is all of sudden after liike 6 years on this Forum not "Fitting" anymore so you feel entitled to tell me to go and open my own Forum.

With other words you are acting like a dick and bitch at the same time but yet you say I should stop bitching when I bring up valid Points. Shows who the real bitch is in here.

Alone the fact that you quoted Creeps posting for me to read because you knew that I have him on the ignored list and his Posts are hidden from me so I don't read them Shows your true colors and this behaviour is warning worthy.

But you know what? I'm done with your stupid loot.

I won't let 2 immature Kids (or at least adult bodies that acting like Little Kids) annoy me to death only because they think they can.

So enjoy your stay in my ignore list aswell cause you 2 deserve to be on it.

Have a great evening, I will enjoy mine by ignoring any further Posts of you, creep and ipse cause you are not worth my time or energy anymore.

As about creeps Quote: I never had a issue with beard or anyone else even we had debates or sometimes even heated discussions. The only persons that kept being shitty to me was he and sometimes ipse.

Nice, I get condescended like a child for trying to explain and calm a situation. I did not take jabs at anyone, I legit has a disagreement with your opinion and I debated it. Stop bringing up "you've been jabbing me for months" that's exactly why people are calling you a "little bitch" and saying you're victimising yourself. You keep bringing up past events as if they have anything to do with what have transpired in this thread for the past couple of pages.

Stop playing the victim Saturi, that's all I'm trying to say. You don't do yourself any favours by lashing out like this and not understanding basic and genuine disagreements and arguments people have with your opinions.

--

All in all, Billie Kay and Peyton Royce are not being handled poorly and Dakota Kai would probably love to be in their position. WWE clearly see them in a positive light because they've put them in several programs and have given them multiple title opportunities. Dakota will be fine, she's very talented and very likeable.

Nice, I get condescended like a child for trying to explain and calm a situation. I did not take jabs at anyone, I legit has a disagreement with your opinion and I debated it. Stop bringing up "you've been jabbing me for months" that's exactly why people are calling you a "little bitch" and saying you're victimising yourself. You keep bringing up past events as if they have anything to do with what have transpired in this thread for the past couple of pages.

Stop playing the victim Saturi, that's all I'm trying to say. You don't do yourself any favours by lashing out like this and not understanding basic and genuine disagreements and arguments people have with your opinions.

--

All in all, Billie Kay and Peyton Royce are not being handled poorly and Dakota Kai would probably love to be in their position. WWE clearly see them in a positive light because they've put them in several programs and have given them multiple title opportunities. Dakota will be fine, she's very talented and very likeable.

Unreal drama queen.

Man is guaranteed to kill himself before 25.

Archived