WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's a pretty cool idea. Anyway can't see them dropping it to Lana unless Carmella cashes in right after and steals it from her.

that's a pretty cool idea. Anyway can't see them dropping it to Lana unless Carmella cashes in right after and steals it from her.

Same here.

Also, considering the fact that this is Lana'a third shot at the Women's title in the span of a whole month, the chances of her winning the belt seem likely.

I honestly can see Carmella is gonna cost Lana the title in some capacity and Lana will move into a feud with Carmella and Ellsworth. Possibly bring in Rusev, too.

Big Cass and Carmella vs Rusev and Lana sounds interesting but I think it's too soon for that because of Lana's heel character, and WWE seems to want those two apart for a while anyways.

It seems she will lose it to Lana though cause at the 28th it was reported that Sage Miller (Andrea from the Indies and previously Mary Kate in NXT) will be joining SD Live.

Since she was Lanas enforcer in a few nxt live shows I think they will go the interference route with Sage even coming with Lana or running down for a distraction mid match to cost Naomi the title.

After that they will probably either go the transitional winner route with Lana dropping it immediately to Carmella which would cash in OR they let Naomi be "prepared" in her rematch winning it back only to lose it to Carmella after. Not sure how they will handle it though, it's only what I think might be the case. :D

The title looks awesome with the GLOW. :)

It seems she will lose it to Lana though cause at the 28th it was reported that Sage Miller (Andrea from the Indies and previously Mary Kate in NXT) will be joining SD Live.

Since she was Lanas enforcer in a few nxt live shows I think they will go the interference route with Sage even coming with Lana or running down for a distraction mid match to cost Naomi the title.

After that they will probably either go the transitional winner route with Lana dropping it immediately to Carmella which would cash in OR they let Naomi be "prepared" in her rematch winning it back only to lose it to Carmella after. Not sure how they will handle it though, it's only what I think might be the case. :D

So they would hot shot Sage Miller to Smackdown Live before she has a televised match on NXT? I thought her name change was going to be for the Mae Young Classic.

I have heard that she's dramatically improved her skills in the ring ever since she dropped the weight.

So they would hot shot Sage Miller to Smackdown Live before she has a televised match on NXT? I thought her name change was going to be for the Mae Young Classic.

I have heard that she's dramatically improved her skills in the ring ever since she dropped the weight.

Probably would make more sense if they did this after the classic. Especially if she doesn't win it,

Never mind the Report, I misread things, it was about Lanas debut on sd live. x_X

As about Andrea (Sage Miller now) she is really good. I loved her matches in SHINE Wrestling.

She is a total mix of a Striker/Brawler/Submissioner/Powerhouse. :)

Just hope they won't water her down movesetwise a lot in the wwe.

Same fear I have when it comes to Alpha Female. When she Plays the Monster heel she is slow and a mix of powehouse/submissioner/brawler when she plays a face she is fast and more of a striker/brawler type that also uses dropkicks and hurricanranas.

You may remember last month that NXT general manager and talent scout William Regal traveled to Japan for a few weeks and attended a SEAdLINNNG show at Korakuen Hall in Tokyo, Japan.

During the show he scouted talent, most notably Arisa Nakajima and Sareee to possibly take part in the upcoming Mae Young Classic that will be fiilming on July 13th & 14th at Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida.

Trained by the Major Girls Fighting AtoZ promotion, Nakajima made her debut in January 2006, but when the promotion folded the following May, she transferred over to JWP Joshi Puroresu, where she became a two-time JWP Junior and Princess of Pro-Wrestling Champion. Nakajima retired from professional wrestling in June 2009, but made her return to JWP in April 2012. The following December, Nakajima won JWPs top title, the JWP Openweight Championship, for the first time. She eventually went on to become a record four-time JWP Openweight Champion, while also winning the JWP Tag Team and Daily Sports Womens Tag Team Championships twice, before quitting JWP in December 2016. The following month, Nakajima joined SEAdLINNNG.

Saree, 21, trained by Kyoko Inoue debuted in 2011 for the DIANA promotion in Japan is a former JWP POP and JWP Jr Champion, defeating Manami Katsu for the belt back in April of 2014. She is also a former Diana tag team champion. While she wrestles for Diana and SEAdLINNG she is a freelancer in Japan.

Both women were offered the chance to come to the US to train at the WWE Performance Center with the possibility of earning a WWE contract but its unknown at this time if they accepted the offer.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/arisa-nakajima-sareee-scouted-by-wwe/

Hmmm it was said 32 participants from 16 countries as far as I remember? Now they are filling up the spots with several women from the same countries in particular Japan and Usa the most?

Kinda strange!

Arisa and Saree are great talents for sure but I would rather had tried to get Yoshiko since she has are more intriguing and unique look that makes her stand out more. :)

Of course I would be rather rooting for Nanae Takahashi to get signed but I highly doubt she will leave her own Promotion fall apart to join the WWE since she is the head of Seadlinnng after all. :P

BTW: this was the first time I felt dissappointed on the booking of the women in SD Live since it started.

I also pray to all 12 Gods of Olymp that Tamina won't turn herself to Lanas Bodyguard or something cause I'm sick and tired watching her being everyone Bodyguard her whole career.

She really needs to be booked as the powerhouse she really is and given a Chance for herself.

Archived