WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

It was just a special thing they did for Mania. She did autograph signings and such.

something tells me we may see them in some kind of match at next year's Mania but we'll see.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the rumor of Kelly Kelly resigning with WWE is bullshit.

Earlier, our very own CJ Blaze reported that Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax would be joining the new season of Total Divas. However, we have learned additional information as to why this is happening and it is mostly because of previous plans falling through with Kelly Kelly.

Originally, Kelly was to be added to the show but it didn't work out for whatever reason so Bliss and Jax will fill her spot on the show.

The producers are still negotiating for additional talent to appear on it though and it is enticing to many as the show comes with a pretty nice bonus.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/details-alexa-bliss-joining-total-divas/

I guess the rumor of Kelly Kelly resigning with WWE is bullshit.

Earlier, our very own CJ Blaze reported that Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax would be joining the new season of Total Divas. However, we have learned additional information as to why this is happening and it is mostly because of previous plans falling through with Kelly Kelly.

Originally, Kelly was to be added to the show but it didn't work out for whatever reason so Bliss and Jax will fill her spot on the show.

The producers are still negotiating for additional talent to appear on it though and it is enticing to many as the show comes with a pretty nice bonus.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/details-alexa-bliss-joining-total-divas/

I don't know about the last part i would image we will here more from a site like Pro-Wrestling Sheet about this.

dJPfyCt.jpg

We can confirm that California based independent wrestler Desi Derata will be one of the names at the upcoming WWE tryouts running from June 14th to the 17th at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.

Desi wrestles mainly on the west coast for promotions such as Sabotage wrestling and Supreme Pro Wrestling. She recently wrestled at RISE 2 ascent where she defeated Jewells Malone.

She is fresh of a tour of the UK where she compeated in the B.E.W International Grand Prix where she defeated Melanie Gray & Little Miss Roxy before falling to Kasey Ray in the tournament finals in a three way that Shotzi Blackheart was also apart of.

She has done extra work for WWE this year.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/desi-derata-to-receive-wwe-tryout/

Desi Derata was in that backstage segment where Dolph was watching the Nakamura promo video.

Nope, that was Jinny.

They look very alike with the Picture of desi posted here though. :)

It says empty page on the browser and it doesn't load.

Archived