WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thea Trinidad has reportedly signed with WWE!

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/former-tna-star-signs-with-wwe/

All I can say, is FINALLY!!

I guess La Sicarias is losing a member. :)

Will miss her in SHINE but happy she got signed!

People understand the differences between Carmella and Liv Morgan. However, they have A LOT of similarities and people like to make jokes about it.

Simple, get over it.

Actually they barely have any similarities if you look on the attitude, personality and clothing.

There is nothing I have to get over either. I read about it all the time on sites and Forums and it seems that some people really doesn't get the differences between them.

People understand the differences between Carmella and Liv Morgan. However, they have A LOT of similarities and people like to make jokes about it.

Simple, get over it.

Actually they barely have any similarities if you look on the attitude, personality and clothing.

There is nothing I have to get over either. I read about it all the time on sites and Forums and it seems that some people really doesn't get the differences between them.

Explain the differences in detail. And not aesthetic differences. They have very similar looks. That is undeniable. You're either jaded or blind if you can't see that.

One is plucky underdog face from New Jersey who dances to the ring and one is a swaggot heel from New York. When Carmella was a face was she was a plucky underdog who danced to the ring. The similarities are very much there. Carmella has developed her own personality over the course of her main roster career, but those similarities still exist. If you swapped one for the other, honestly, nothing would really change.

I'm not saying they are exactly the same, they have their own talents and personalities to offer, but to say they are "nothing" alike is rather idiotic. They very clearly do and there is nothing wrong with that.

Simple, get over it.

Explain the differences in detail. And not aesthetic differences. They have very similar looks. That is undeniable. You're either jaded or blind if you can't see that.

One is plucky underdog face from New Jersey who dances to the ring and one is a swaggot heel from New York. When Carmella was a face was she was a plucky underdog who danced to the ring. The similarities are very much there. Carmella has developed her own personality over the course of her main roster career, but those similarities still exist. If you swapped one for the other, honestly, nothing would really change.

I'm not saying they are exactly the same, they have their own talents and personalities to offer, but to say they are "nothing" alike is rather idiotic. They very clearly do and there is nothing wrong with that.

Persona:

- Like several People that live in Jersey said in women Wrestling sites, Liv goes by the "typical Jersey Girl" when it comes to the way she dresses and the way she acts on whatever comes to her.

She is the "down to earth type".

- Carmella on the other Hand was always the fashion queen type with the addition of being shallow when she turned heel.

Carmella was also always the "moon walking, trash talking fabulous" type no matter if face or heel. Liv never does that.

With other words they represent exactly the opposite cause in a highschool, Carmella would be the "It Girl" type while Liv would be the good looking "poor girl" that never makes it to carmellas "It Club".

Clothing:

- Carmellas attires have always parts with small or bigger leopard textures.

She sometimes wears caps but always the usual way.

She wears boot types of shoes.

She always has some type of gold textures in her clothing even if it a small part or bigger ones.

Her clothing is mostly "Club style".

- Livs clothing is rather "street style".

She mostly wears sneaker types of shoes (not the boot types), has Jersey parts, the 201 or stars in her clothing most of the time.

She always wears her cap backwards (for the lack of better Explanation :P ).

Never said they are "nothing alike" cause all the characters in the wwe have some similarities here and there.

However, calling Liv "carmella 2.0" indicates that she is like a carbon copy of carmella or like 99% and that's just not true.

Well I did say don't just describe their aesthetic differences, because that doesn't mean anything. That's where they are most similar. Good to see you totally ignored that and described pointless things like the way they wear their hats. That's grasping at straws.

Well I did say don't just describe their aesthetic differences, because that doesn't mean anything. That's where they are most similar. Good to see you totally ignored that and described pointless things like the way they wear their hats. That's grasping at straws.

Don't have to grasp on anything and I already wrote also the persona diferences which you obviously ignored.

The aesthetics are part of ones character and the little details like the hat stuff I mentioned are adding to it.

Anyone know anything about Many Rose's status? Is she still gonna re-debut in the tournament and continue to wrestle at live events in the meantime? Last time I saw her wrestle I NXT against Ember (?) she wasn't bad at all.

She's wrestling on NXT house shows and that's? all we know right now.

Anyone know anything about Many Rose's status? Is she still gonna re-debut in the tournament and continue to wrestle at live events in the meantime? Last time I saw her wrestle I NXT against Ember (?) she wasn't bad at all.

Dude I'm big on Mandy Rose

I'd love for her to be in the tournament and even win it! Stuff the indies darlings hahaha

Except of the newly signed talents for the tournament, there was only one from the NXT talents that mentioned she will be in the tournament.

It was one of the chinese girls that didn't debutet on tv yet (forgot her in ring name sorry x_X ).

I think that the ones we already saw on tv will probably be left out from the tournament while the ones that didn't debütet on tv will probably be in it so they can introduce them.

Might be wrong about that though and they might indeed reintroduce Mandy or others in the tournament. :)

Dude I'm big on Mandy Rose

I'd love for her to be in the tournament and even win it! Stuff the indies darlings hahaha

Might as well put her in there. Gives the tournament another element.

- Lana is supposed to be a heel now that she has made her arrival on WWE SmackDown but The Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that it's almost guaranteed she will be a babyface with the gimmick she's being given. It was noted that Lana is basically working in the role that was slotted for Eva Marie. Eva is now focusing on her acting career and won't be returning to work for WWE.

As noted, Lana vs. SmackDown Women's Champion Naomi with the title on the line will take place at the June 18th WWE Money In the Bank pay-per-view. Unless she wrestles next Tuesday night, the title shot at MITB would be Lana's in-ring SmackDown TV debut.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0608/626942/backstage-news-on-plans-for-brock-lesnar-wwe-universal-title/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Archived