Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ernez

WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

In the last MYC were there woman that never made a ring debut before ? because in the pic classiq posted they were some ladies that never made a debut before ? So i'm confused about that.

In the last MYC were there woman that never made a ring debut before ? because in the pic classiq posted they were some ladies that never made a debut before ? So i'm confused about that.

Xia Li's debut was in the MYC.

IMO that would be risky to make a debut on tv. Too many eye's are on you. But that's just me though.

Xia Li, Zeda, Vanessa Bourne, Taynara Conti.

What about Kavita Devi? I thought she had her first ever match in the MYC, or had she had a match before then?

She had a few matches with The Great Khali's promotion in India.

How long has Sage Beckett been out of WWE for? I'm kinda glad tbh cause I thought she was lame in the MYC.

How long has Sage Beckett been out of WWE for? I'm kinda glad tbh cause I thought she was lame in the MYC.

A couple of months I think, she was released same time as Abbey Laith.

Edited by ItalianoFBI

She posted about leaving last month. And I agree she was pretty lame in the MMC, was surprised some people here were praising her.

Liv Morgan spoke with NorthJersey.com earlier this month before WrestleMania 34. The full interview is at this link

https://www.northjersey.com/story/life/community/2018/04/05/bergens-next-wrestler-liv-morgan-wwe-dream/477969002/

and below are highlights:

Her run in WWE NXT:

I spent three years in NXT doing whatever I could to be better and be noticed. It was a lot of hard work and proving yourself. So, I dont want to say it was quick. Looking back, it feels like it was a blink of an eye, and its amazing. Its been amazing to come from WWE Performance Center and now to be on SmackDown Live. Thinking about that itself is insane, because it doesnt feel real.

Wanting it all on SmackDown:

I want to be the SmackDown womens champion. I want to be the longest-reigning SmackDown womens champion. I dont set a limit for myself. I want the respect. Who doesnt want it all?

Growing up after her father passed away when she was very young, being a role model like her own role model WWE Hall of Famer Lita:

I grew up in an unstable environment. If you look at my life on paper, I shouldnt be here. WWE was the only thing that made me and my brothers happy. Watching Lita, Id see this red-haired chick with baggy pants and sneakers, and shes wrestling with the boys and is a tomboy. I was such a tomboy growing up. I liked baggy pants and sneakers. Even today, I wear tights and wear sneakers. Just looking at Lita, I felt like she could be my friend. She was someone I related to. Thats all I want to do for girls growing up. I want them to see me and think, Liv can be my friend.

So, if Im anyones role model, itd be very cool. I dont try to be anything Im not. Im just myself. If I can relate to anyone, or they can relate to me, itd make me very happy.

Impact needs to go away already.

Impact needs to go away already.

Ya its only around because of the Partnership with Lucha Underground because they wouldnt have alot and they brought back a few old people who use to be in TNA

Speaking of iMPACT, their Redemption show was better than WrestleMania, lmfao.

not that hard to accomplish tbh

But yeah

Yeah Impact, from what I've seen, has been doing really well recently. Impact vs. Lucha Underground was a great show. As was Redemption.

Well those two aren't mutually exclusive, but yes better.

Edited by Creepola

They seem less focused on trying to beat out WWE, which instantly ups the overall booking and quality