WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

Has she lost clean one vs one at a ppv, I may be wrong

But these things always happen in wrestling I know before there was a deal made by her and wwe that she would not lose at ppvs

Listen to a lot of wwe shoot interviews etc

Both best as heels tbh

LOL. Did you not watch, I think it was, Fastlane? Yknow...Bayley retained over CHARLOTTE.
I know lol was 16 ppv undefeated run that ended then but still she holds it up as I do t wanna lose on ppvs where it counts

Charlotte is a tall man built woman has power and great skills but them mega white teeth and tan and the arrogance she is a flair and flairs should b heels , dominating heels that we love to hate

Sorry what?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has she lost clean one vs one at a ppv, I may be wrong

But these things always happen in wrestling I know before there was a deal made by her and wwe that she would not lose at ppvs

Listen to a lot of wwe shoot interviews etc

Both best as heels tbh

LOL. Did you not watch, I think it was, Fastlane? Yknow...Bayley retained over CHARLOTTE.
I know lol was 16 ppv undefeated run that ended then but still she holds it up as I do t wanna lose on ppvs where it counts

Charlotte is a tall man built woman has power and great skills but them mega white teeth and tan and the arrogance she is a flair and flairs should b heels , dominating heels that we love to hate

Stupid is as stupid does.

Ah yes, the mega white teeth, truly one of the most heelish acts in professional wrestling, especially in Britain.

Teeth like ddp wwf run, that goofy smile, is just my opinion , dont cry about it, Im more than likely wrong guys , but in my view how I see it, I feel she is better as a heel

And everyone is aloud their own point of view

I like Charlotte I love her dads in ring work also

Nothing wrong with her look or teeth or anything but with her credentials I believe she has more chance getting over as a heel

She looks and is ability wise above most

And as a face character it is better to me as the underdog that you want to over come the odds, she doesnt portray the underdog she is skilful and a powerhouse

Im sorry if Ive upset anyone along the way with my point of view

Or my poor writing skills grammar etc

Words can be taken the wrong way so easily

Her body is amazing , she is built like a man, her body would put 90% of males in this forum to shame , nothing wrong in that, was trying to inforce the fact that size wise she towers above most other females in wwe

Sorry again to all you guys and girls that got deeply hurt by anything form any of my posts , or felt I shouldnt voice things if you feel they arent right, again its my point of you, right to me, wrong to many others but still only little old me.

Why do all the new posters type like 10 year olds?

Apparently this dude is 33. Yet I can make more sense of what Austin323482828 says.

Im not new I used this site many years ago but changed email address and forgot my log in details , come back to caws and set up new as to save any stress etc

Sorry for any of my posts that upset you in any way bro

As previously reported, there were several changes made to the booking of the womens match on Mondays Raw. The original idea was for a three-way match with Emma, Sashs Banks, and Nia Jax where the winner would face Asuka. Then it was changed to Emma, Nia Jax, & Alicia Fox vs. Bayley, Sasha Banks, & Dana Brooke where the winner of the fall would get the match with Asuka. Then it was changed again to a five-way match. It was announced as a five-way where the first pin would win, and then Bayley pinned Brooke; Michael Cole then said that it was an elimination match, which was something the announcers were just informed about, but the wrestlers and ref knew. WWE sees Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax as a major program, which is why she was excluded.

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Asuka vs. Emma was always the plan for Asukas debut, due to the fact that the two worked together and had a high-quality match at NXT Takeover: London 12.16.15. Asuka worked with Bayley and had high-quality matches, and many felt Sasha Banks would be the best opponent for her, but the feeling is that both programs should be built to, while Asukas debut should just be about making Asuka look strong.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/backstage-news-booking-emma-vs-asuka-wwe-tlc/

Natalya recently spoke with Planeta Wrestling (transcript via WrestleInc), here are the highlights

On Waiting For Paige to Come Back: I cant wait for Paige to come back, Natalya said. I love wrestling Paige, shes one of my favorite opponents. But if she thinks that shes gonna take my SmackDown Womens Championship, shes got another thing coming. Im gonna be the SmackDown Womens Champion forever. I would love to dance again with Paige in the ring, but shes definitely not taking my championship.

On Winning The Smackdown Womens Title: When we got the [new] womens championships, I felt like this is part of my destiny, she said. I grew up in this huge, incredible wrestling family, but Ive never ridden on my familys coattails. Ive always fought very hard to have everything that I have on my own, and Id feel like it would be a huge injustice to myself, to Nattie, to not say that I was once a Womens Champion. So for me to be Womens Champion now, it just feels like its destiny, and that it was meant to be and it was part of my wrestling journey. I really feel like its been one of those important things that was a life lesson to me about not giving up and persevering.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/natalya-cant-wait-paige-return-says-winning-title-destiny/

RAW Womens Champion Alexa Bliss recently spoke with Scott Fishman of Channel Guide Magazine. The full interview is at [the source link] and below are highlights:

Joining the Total Divas cast:

It is a completely different platform and audience, which is awesome. Its such a great opportunity. Im hoping its the next step for me and opens opportunities for people who dont watch WWE to cross over and watch WWE and bring that audience into what we do and into our world.

WWE creative and her current feud with Mickie James:

We did a segment where I gave Mickie James some Depend products and a walker. My original pitch was to give her a Life Alert. It didnt happen, but Nia ended up using a line about it in their match. Thats teamwork right thereWWE creative is amazing. When we have ideas, they always take them into consideration. Whether they use the ideas, I dont know. Im not going to lie. My ideas are usually not that great. So, creative takes an idea and makes it that much better. They are amazing to work with and so open to our ideas.

Mickie is so amazing because she has so many ideas. She is a wealth of knowledge since she has been in the business for so long. She is super sweet and open to ideas. Im looking forward to continuing our program. She always says, Well, Im six one way and half dozen the other. We always go that she makes scrambled eggs. Thats not a thing she taught us. If it doesnt work out today, it will tomorrow. Six one way and half dozen the other. It happens. Things can work out tomorrow. She is very casual that way, which keeps it a stress-free environment. That is so nice to have.

Asuka coming to RAW and the state of the womens division:

You had the Mae Young Classic and Asuka coming to Raw, which will be awesome. I know after the Four Horsewomen, any women that comes up after has to be the evolution to the womens revolution. I think Asuka is just the person to do that. We are all excited about being a part of everything happening.

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/alexa-bliss-gives-props-to-wwe-creative-talks-asuka-coming-to-raw-mickie-james-more/

Squared Circle Sirens is reporting on a bunch of ladies having a tryout at the WWE Performance Center including...

We can confirm that one of the names taking part in this weeks WWE tryout is former TNA Knockout and five-time former TNA Knockouts Champion, two-time TNA Knockout tag team champion, Madison Rayne.

Rayne, who debuted in TNA in 2009 before quickly joining forces with Angelina Love & Velvet Sky as The Beautiful People rapidly ascended the ranks of the Knockouts Division during her time in the company having become one of the most decorated homegrown talents the company has ever had, holding the Knockouts title w whopping five times and the short lived TNA Knockout Tag team Championship on two different occasions.

Madison left TNA for good in July of 2017 after having a background role within the Knockout Division for a few months. Since that time she has been taking a few independent dates, wrestling mostly in the northeast region.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/former-tna-knockout-receives-wwe-tryout-2/

Go to http://squaredcirclesirens.com/ to see who else is at the tryouts.

Archived