WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i wonder how many 'man juiced' NXT womens titles are getting made and uploaded in 2K17 lol

i legit make this as a story in my 2k and the sole reason why NXT will be having new sets of championship belts

LMAO :lol:

Canadian olympic weightlifter Isabel Lahela , who just signed developmental contract with the WWE made her in ring debut last Friday night at Superkick’d Wrestling’s ‘Wild for the Night’ event in Canada.

Lahela won her debut match after hitting an RKO for the three count.

She has been training at Superkick’d Wrestling in Toronto, Canada since August under the guidance of professional wrestlers Ashley Sixx and Kris Chambers.

Lahela took part in a WWE tryout at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida back in September of 2016 that also featured Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, Jessica James, and many others.

She will be reporting to the WWE Performance Center this spring.

Here is footage of her in ring debut:

https://streamable.com/3c3nz

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/isabel-lahela-makes-in-ring-debut/

Photos:

lxD0MT9.jpgY8iUh6R.jpg

I thought this thread is about the women of the WWE?

As much as I love them Maria and Kaitlyn are not in the WWE anymore and if you guys keep going with the nudity stuff we will get another thread locked.

As much as I love them Maria and Kaitlyn are not in the WWE anymore and if you guys keep going with the nudity stuff we will get another thread locked.

The nudity stuff is fine Ernez has already set out his rules for it and no ones breaking them. Well maybe a couple of idiots have, but simply talking about them is doing no harm.

Also @ just talking about women of WWE. :lol: didn't realise the rules were that strict.

Rosa and Kelly aren't in the WWE anymore either, doesn't stop you from talking about them.

It's all fine, talking about wrasslin' all the time is boring.

The Orlando Sentinel recently interviewed WWE Superstar and wife of The Miz, Maryse, who discussed her upcoming match at WrestleMania, where she and her husband will face John Cena and Nikki Bella. Below are some highlights from the interview.

Maryse on being in a match with her husband at WrestleMania: At WrestleMania, with my husband, in the same ring, the same match? If you had asked me if that was possible five years ago, I would have laughed in your face. Now its really happening.

Maryse on her emotions for the event: I have so many emotions. Im excited, I cant wait, but I do have some butterflies. Ive proved in the past that I can accomplish big things, but Im coming back so people can see what I can do.

Maryse on her confidence for her training: Lets just say, Im good. Nikki should be scared.

Maryse on playing a character thats easy to hate: I love playing a character. When I see fans in the street or at meet-and-greets, its great. Sometimes they want me to be that person they see on TV, take a picture with a hand in their face or ask me to be mean like you do. But I cant play that character 24-7. Before I cross in front of the curtain [at WWE shows], I flip a switch and become that Maryse. Theres no career like it.

Maryse on why she and Miz work so well together: Were just a good couple. We complement each other really well, help each other 24-7 and have a really good time. Playing our characters I mean, we come from Hollywood, so weve got that. We dont think twice, we just do it.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/maryse-on-her-wrestlemania-33-match-nikki-should-be-scared/

Thread got locked because of the thread limit.

Ah ok! :)

Thanks for the info!

Thought it went out of this world with the nudity stuff and the talk so the devs locked it. x_X

The devs :lol:

Lmao. Saturi is a gem tbh

Anyways, DLing all these nudes in case they get wiped.

They really can't/won't.

The internet never forgets. There have been countless attempts to stop the direct leaks. But, once things have already been leaked, they aren't going anywhere.

Archived