WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa. Yikes. Two major injuries that will keep her out for some time. Terrible news and not good for the budding tag division.

Hey I'm the Nia fan here! >:( #GimmickInfingement

Seriously though, while it is bad for the division to an extent, it isn't the end of the world. Tamina could always reunite with Naomi, for instance. One of the benefits of a tag team.

Yeah, I'm not a fan. lol But that's irrelevant. I'm talking more about the bad timing of the injuries; it's another team the division is losing. Divas of Doom, Nia/Tamina, and possibly Bayley/Sasha. The only featured teams that I think are left are the IIconics (who many find questionable) and Mandy/Sonya (who they teased breaking up recently).

What Paper says in no way tells us that he's a Nia Jax fan, but we get it you like people every one else hates. That is your real gimmick.

I was joking with that comment, hence the "Seriously though" right after. Sarcasm doesn't carry well over da interwebs.

Yeah, I'm not a fan. lol But that's irrelevant. I'm talking more about the bad timing of the injuries; it's another team the division is losing. Divas of Doom, Nia/Tamina, and possibly Bayley/Sasha. The only featured teams that I think are left are the IIconics (who many find questionable) and Mandy/Sonya (who they teased breaking up recently).

Given what Beth posted on Twitter a couple of days ago about dream matches I think she's sticking around for a bit thankfully.

Sasha is apparently debating if she wants to stay or leave following what went down at WM

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/sasha-banks-wants-out-wwe-company-hoping-she-ll-ride-it-out

^

Spoilers btw for anyone not caught up on WM by now

Was looking for this thread to post this. I dont really like her anymore. She acts like a giant entitled baby. Good god, just *censored*ing leave already. I understand about being passionate, but after a certain while its just selfish to constantly bitch and complain about your position, especially with the cryptic tweets she does every few months.

Honestly, just let her leave so she can see for herself. I dont think theres any other company who has as big as a platform. I know theres STARDOM and Shimmer, but we gonna act like those are on the same level as WWE?

I don't see how being upset with the constant stop/start/stop/start booking you get is "selfish". Every title she has had she has lost on the first defense, she finally got the Women's Tag belts she and Bayley were begging Vince for, only to drop them less than two months later rarher uneventfully in a match where they were not even the main story. And that's not even going into the mess that she and Bayley were in for the majority of last year.
How is it not selfish to quit after threatening to quit after losing tag team titles ? Im not saying shes been booked perfectly. She hasnt. She hasnt even had a single successful defense. Im not even saying she shouldnt voice her displeasure to management, but constantly complaining via social media and threatening to quit because you lost a title is absolutely selfish. Especially to first time champs in the IIconics. Id be pissed at her if I was them.
You mean the tag titles she and Bayley spent MONTHS begging and pleading Vince to create, which she won and dropped fairly quickly while not even being the main story in said match? Plus there is also the rumour that they wanted her and Bayley to lose in a handicap match to Alexa. How can you go from being first ever tag champs to losing 2-on-1? I can very easily see it being the straw that broke the camel's back.

Thats still selfish threatening to quit lol. Regardless if she deserves better or not, its selfish.

Sasha is apparently debating if she wants to stay or leave following what went down at WM

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/sasha-banks-wants-out-wwe-company-hoping-she-ll-ride-it-out

^

Was looking for this thread to post this. I dont really like her anymore. She acts like a giant entitled baby. Good god, just *censored*ing leave already. I understand about being passionate, but after a certain while its just selfish to constantly bitch and complain about your position, especially with the cryptic tweets she does every few months.

Honestly, just let her leave so she can see for herself. I dont think theres any other company who has as big as a platform. I know theres STARDOM and Shimmer, but we gonna act like those are on the same level as WWE?

I don't see how being upset with the constant stop/start/stop/start booking you get is "selfish". Every title she has had she has lost on the first defense, she finally got the Women's Tag belts she and Bayley were begging Vince for, only to drop them less than two months later rarher uneventfully in a match where they were not even the main story. And that's not even going into the mess that she and Bayley were in for the majority of last year.
How is it not selfish to quit after threatening to quit after losing tag team titles ? Im not saying shes been booked perfectly. She hasnt. She hasnt even had a single successful defense. Im not even saying she shouldnt voice her displeasure to management, but constantly complaining via social media and threatening to quit because you lost a title is absolutely selfish. Especially to first time champs in the IIconics. Id be pissed at her if I was them.
You mean the tag titles she and Bayley spent MONTHS begging and pleading Vince to create, which she won and dropped fairly quickly while not even being the main story in said match? Plus there is also the rumour that they wanted her and Bayley to lose in a handicap match to Alexa. How can you go from being first ever tag champs to losing 2-on-1? I can very easily see it being the straw that broke the camel's back.
Thats still selfish threatening to quit lol. Regardless if she deserves better or not, its selfish.

I can see you've never had a job you've been fustrated at, if you think quitting a job where you know they're not treating you to your fullest value and potential is "selfish".

Sasha Banks and Bayley reportedly caused a few scenes during WrestleMania 35 Weekend in New York City.

We noted before that Banks felt blindsided by the decision to put the WWE Womens Tag Team Titles on The IIconics and reportedly tried to quit the company. It was noted that she expected to have a strong run with Bayley and the titles. According to the report, which you can read at this link, Banks has been given time to think everything over before making a decision.

Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet took to Twitter today and reported that Banks and Bayley were laying on the floor of the locker room at Met Life Stadium on Sunday, loudly making it known they were unhappy about dropping the titles. It was also noted that they made a similar scene back at the WWE hotel.

Heard from a few sources now saying Sasha Banks and Bayley were laying on the floor of the locker room on Sunday, and back at the hotel in front of one of their rooms, loudly making it known they were unhappy about losing the tag titles, Satin wrote on Twitter.

Satin defended his report and said he heard the same information from multiple sources. This info is from four different sources Ive spoken with the past day. All independent from each other and all came to me about it, not the other way around, he wrote in one tweet to a fan. He continued in another tweet, Was told this by four separate people who have no relation to each other. There were a lot of people staying in the hotel during Mania weekend.

Stay tuned for more updates on this story.

This whole Sasha quitting is actually kinda sad, in a pathetic kind of way. She's literally got a job so many would give to have. She's been given opportunities that many women on the roster would kill to have. Alicia Fox for example. She's not been taken serious since like... 2011? She's still around and not tried to quit for losing. Natalya. She's had so many joke storylines, such as the farting gimmick. She powered through, had fun and kept on. The entire Divas Division 2012-15. They didn't quit for losing a match. I get she's upset but come on, get past it. Sasha isn't half the star she was in NXT through the first two years she was on the main roster, much at WWE's fault but no one's going to try and stop her these days. I'm sure she wanted to be part of the first ever womens main event but she can't have all the firsts. She should be grateful she had a legit spot on the WM card and move on to what comes next.

If real, and I take these sorts of things with a grain of salt, this is really cringe and immature.

I've soured on Sasha so much over the last years and honestly I blame Bayley for that. She makes Sasha lame.

The news about Nia's injury is terrible and I wish her a speedy recovery. Even though I'm not her biggest fan, I hope she can return to the ring if she wants to.

I don't really know what to believe with the Sasha and Bayley situation. They are both really immature if that's true. WWE obviously chose the IIconics to win at Wrestlemania for a reason, and whether Sasha agrees with that or not, she should accept it. It's just strange because I thought I remembered hearing that Sasha said that she would choose the IIconics to be the champions if it wasn't her and Bayley.

^

I can see you've never had a job you've been fustrated at, if you think quitting a job where you know they're not treating you to your fullest value and potential is "selfish".

I hate my job :lol: Im severely underpaid and looked over for working there for 4 years yet I dont complain to my bosses so try again.

I don't agree with the whole "you should be thankful with what you get"-approach. Others would be happy to be in Sasha's position? So what? Most of those others probably aren't on that level, let alone her level, of course they'd be happy. Sasha shouldn't be. She and Bayley were given the impression they would be tag champs for a while and bring it across all brands, as ambassadors. They dangle that in front of you, but then give it to The IIconics after a month. Kind of small picture booking that frustrates fans when it comes to other wrestlers, so we shouldn't be surprised if it frustrates actual wrestlers. People were saying Asuka should quit less than two weeks ago. So when you look at how seriously they take Sasha and Bayley and then how much they protect someone like Alexa Bliss, who I personally feel is a mediocre talent, I get it.

That said, laying on the floor and complaining about what just happened to you, is just about the most childish form of protest I can think of. But still, I don't blame them.

I don't agree with the whole "you should be thankful with what you get"-approach. Others would be happy to be in Sasha's position? So what? Most of those others probably aren't on that level, let alone her level, of course they'd be happy. Sasha shouldn't be. She and Bayley were given the impression they would be tag champs for a while and bring it across all brands, as ambassadors. They dangle that in front of you, but then give it to The IIconics after a month. Kind of small picture booking that frustrates fans when it comes to other wrestlers, so we shouldn't be surprised if it frustrates actual wrestlers. People were saying Asuka should quit less than two weeks ago. So when you look at how seriously they take Sasha and Bayley and then how much they protect someone like Alexa Bliss, who I personally feel is a mediocre talent, I get it.

That said, laying on the floor and complaining about what just happened to you, is just about the most childish form of protest I can think of. But still, I don't blame them.

Yeah i get it, the raw booking and writing is horrible and all that.

But others have been in the position and then did something on social media or so.

I absolutly get being frustrated...would surprise me if they are not...but sitting on the floor and complain will do nothing.

Look at the riott squad or rusev, they do their job despite being used horrible.

Go on social media, make yourself look like a million bucks, sell those title as the best and the division as a growning masterpiece...do something FFS instead of complain.

That of course fans go now with "selfish" etc isnt a surprise either.

The moment a wrestler stands up people put the shields up and defend the same company the attack constantly for using talents badly etc.

Its almost as if only fans and a small minority of ex workers or so is allowed to criticise the wwe, people in it do it and they are selfish, spoiled, ungrateful etc.

What Paper says in no way tells us that he's a Nia Jax fan, but we get it you like people every one else hates. That is your real gimmick.

I was joking with that comment, hence the "Seriously though" right after. Sarcasm doesn't carry well over da interwebs.

Given what Beth posted on Twitter a couple of days ago about dream matches I think she's sticking around for a bit thankfully.

Sarcasm carries over just fine, I just thought it was a dumb thing to say.

Archived