• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Bianca Belair and Zelina Vega
  • AJ Lee and Kaitlyn
  • Maria and Maryse
  • Aliyah and Taynara Conti
  • Melina and Mickie James

A lot of these seem extremly random. Any rationales for these?

The bold's teamed up before and the others just fit personality wise imo.

The only one that is any good in my opinion here is AJ Lee and Kaitlyn but that will most likely never happen. The rest suck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's now confirmed that Mia Yim has signed with WWE.

The 2018 Mae Young Classic competitor started with WWE back on Sunday, September 16, according to PWInsider. We noted before that there was speculation on Yim, a former TNA Knockouts Champion, signing after she appeared in a WWE NXT Twitter video from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando.

Yim recently revealed on Twitter that she's dating NXT Superstar Keith Lee. She also revealed she's roommates with Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0924/646114/wwe-officially-signs-former-knockouts-champion/

Yeah, I peeped Cole mentioning that on commentary about Mercedes juggling two full-time jobs with kids(?) AND wrestling whenever she can afford the time. Sheesh.

Not a fan of Mercedes, tbh - but I commend her for pulling off a rough schedule like that. A lot of people go through and sacrifice a lot just to do this shit.

Yeah, I peeped Cole mentioning that on commentary about Mercedes juggling two full-time jobs with kids(?) AND wrestling whenever she can afford the time. Sheesh.

Not a fan of Mercedes, tbh - but I commend her for pulling off a rough schedule like that. A lot of people go through and sacrifice a lot just to do this shit.

Me neither really, mainly because she cant wrestle.

After taking time off for her pregnancy and birth of her child, then breaking her wrist while she was training to come back, Maria Kanellis announced on the Mike and Maria in Wonderland podcast yesterday that she has been cleared to return to in-ring action.

At the 48:00 mark Maria said: So I went to the doctor yesterday to see if my wrist would be cleared and if I could come back to the WWE. And guess what? It is cleared.

Mike and Maria also spend a lot of time talking about how Mike got addicted to pain pills and becoming clean and sober.

Source: LOP

Charly Caruso revealed on Instagram that she has joined ESPN. She will continue working for WWE.

Caruso noted that she will be working on SportsCenter updates for ESPN, starting today. She will also host the SportsCenter Snapchat show.

Below is her full post on the new gig:

Charly ArnoltESPN. WHAAAAAT!!! Been waiting my whole life to say those 4 letters! So yep, here I amofficially an ESPN employee! (No, I am NOT leaving WWE! Thats still my home and I am so happy there!) Ill be doing a few things at ESPN from time to time for now, including SportsCenter updates and hosting the SportsCenter on Snapchat show. Im still in disbelief. WWE + ESPN = KILLER COMBO! I am so incredible appreciative and fortunate for both of these wonderful opportunities! Check me out all day today and tomorrow doing SC updates #espn #sportscenter #sports #football #anchor #host #basketball #news #wwe #nyc #dreamcometrue #bucketlist #goals #lifeiscrazy

Archived