WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ideally, I would have preferred if Asuka won the title from Charlotte at WM; and then go on to keep the title up until now st SummerSlam and lose the belt in like a multi-man match or something, so she doesn't have to eat pin and her singles streak is still alive.

Then maybe Survivor Series could be the PPV where Asuka loses her streak against someone from RAW or SD since it's usually "brand warfare". The only female on the roster that I think could actually beat Asuak's steak is Ronda, but even then I'm not sure if that would be a completely good idea...but I'd definitely prefer that scenario over Charlotte.

I think Mella's fine on her own, but I also think she's far from being anything special in terms of character. Right now, she has that typical "mean girl" heel shtick going on, but she manages to carry a certain swagger about herself with her look and stuff. I think she's done about as good, or maybe even better than some other women have done.

Right now, I think her character is really no different than what Alexa Bliss has going on.

Guest Shades of Cool

Welp, seeing Liv show some more personality suddenly made her ridiculously attractive to me.

Liv is so likable, and seems super nice.

I knew it was a Jolly Rancher! :XD: I did actually say this a few pages back.

I know its all a work but who do you guys think are the true Four Horsewomen and whom deserves the name?

To me, Im riding with the Four Horsewomen Of WWE, solely because of Charlotte. And so far after a quick search , all I can find is Shayna claiming that Ric & Arn Anderson gave the MMA version an endorsement, but all I can find is just Shayna claiming this and no one else. What about you guys/gals?

I'm sure people may think I'm trolling by saying that, but I was being somewhat serious. I definitely wouldn't say it sucks, but it's far from being anything as good as people are claiming it to be right now. It'll get there one day, maybe. I just think women's wrestling in WWE still has a long way to go. Comparatively speaking to how the division was several years ago, yes - in this day and age, it's *censored*ing amazing.

Predicting a future womens tag team division:

Existing teams:

• The Bella Twins
  • The IIconics
  • The Riott Squad
  • Absolution
  • The Boss & Hug Connection

Possible teams:

• Lana & Naomi - They both dance lol.
  • Ember Moon & Lacey Lane - I'm almost certain this pairing will happen if a tag team division does happen, they both seem to have this mystic (ft. eye contacts) thing going on haha.
  • Dakota Kai & Tegan Nox
  • Carmella & Nia Jax - Just think this would be a fun pairing, almost Enzo/Cass like ironically.
  • Kairi Sane & Asuka or/and Io - A dominate Japanese stable could be cool?
  • The MMA girls - The ones that aren't Ronda or Shayna.

The division would have to be cross branded.

What are some of your ideas?

• Bianca Belair and Zelina Vega
  • AJ Lee and Kaitlyn
  • Maria and Maryse
  • Aliyah and Taynara Conti
  • Melina and Mickie James

A lot of these seem extremly random. Any rationales for these?

The bold's teamed up before and the others just fit personality wise imo.

Archived