WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE RAW Superstar Sasha Banks is set to appear on an upcoming episode of the MTV Show Wild N Out that will be taped on July 11th.

Wild N Out is a sketch comedy and improv television series that was created and is hosted by comedian Nick Cannon.

Season 12 is currently in filming and is not set to air till 2019 as season 11 is in current run for the remainder of 2018.

Sasha appeared on the MTV Show TRL back in January of this year.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/sasha-baks-to-appear-on-mtvs-wild-n-out/

Certian men, what would be wrong with saying certain people, other than fueling the mindset that the only form of sexual harassment is male on female?

I'm not familiar with her but I hear she's like THE best female wrestler in the world ATM, right? Either her or Io.

It's either Meiko, Io Shirai or you can make a strong case for it being Hiroyo Matsumoto.

Or Carmella

I'm not familiar with her but I hear she's like THE best female wrestler in the world ATM, right? Either her or Io.

It's either Meiko, Io Shirai or you can make a strong case for it being Hiroyo Matsumoto.

Don't think I've ever heard of her. She starting up, a veteran or in her prime?

Don't think I've ever heard of her. She starting up, a veteran or in her prime?

I would say she's in her prime right now. She's a freelancer, so she pops up in all kind of different promotions in Japan.

Her, Io and Meiko actually had a 3 way match last week which was said to be really good.

International wrestling star Jazzy Gabert who many called the breakout star of WWEs inaugural Mae Young Classic tournament last year took to her Instagram account to inform her fans that this week she saw her doctor and was given the all clear to return to full-time training and wrestling.

Earlier this year she revealed that while she was in the process of signing with WWE after competing in the Mae Young Classic the WWE Doctor, Dr. Maroon found an issue with her neck.

It was revealed that she had 3 herniated discs in her neck and in January she had surgery to fix the issue.

While she has had two matches since the surgery in January she has had limited action inside the ring.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/jazzy-gabert-medically-cleared-to-return-to-wrestling/

– Ember Moon spoke with the Miami Herald for a new interview promoting Money in the Bank discussing her Raw call-up and more. Highlights are below:

On when she learned she was going to Raw: “That weekend was such a blur, because it was coming off Mania Week. I remember being pulled into a room with [WWE Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events and Creative] Triple H, [NXT Assistant Head Trainer] Sara Amato and [WWE Head Trainer] Matt Bloom, and I thought I was in trouble for some reason. ‘Oh no. I don’t ever do anything wrong,’ but I’m like, ‘Oh God. I did something wrong. What is it?’ Like it’s a kid stealing a cookie and getting caught. They were like, ‘We just want to thank you for the awesome match at TakeOver [New Orleans]. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for NXT. You’re going to Monday Night Raw.'”

On her reaction to getting called up: “I was like, ‘What? Hold on. Hold on,’ and I remember I broke down, and I started crying, and a camera came out of nowhere, and it was in my face, and I was like, [sounding Emotional] ‘Why do you guys have to ruin everything with cameras.’ [Chuckles]. That’s the first words I said, after finding out I’m on Monday Night Raw.”

On being part of the women’s Money in the Bank match: “It’s awesome. I get to be in a Money in the Bank ladder match. I get to prove to the world what I can do. I get to prove to the world that I am worthy of their admiration, that I am worthy of their love, that I represent skill, honor, heart. That I’m gonna climb to the top of that ladder, grab that briefcase, and I’m one step closer to becoming Raw Women’s Champion.”

https://411mania.com/wrestling/ember-moon-thought-trouble-told-going-raw/

Archived