WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What odds has she overcome exactly?

Winning the title while having 98% of the fans hating her guts. And i guess being fat but being a fat is a cop out thought look at Kevin owens he's good. But he has personalty and people actually like him.

Given that she gets pretty decent reactions everytime she comes out...it's hardly 98% of people booing her. It's more like 60% people cheering her. Besides getting a reaction (any reaction) from a crowd is hardly an obstacle. She's still over to some extent and WWE are still giving her big opportunities, fame, success and wealth (however you want to quantify those.)

I'm sure her weight gets brought up by idiots on a constant basis even though she's really no bigger than your average person on the street. You could say that is a obstacle, but it's hardly kept her down.

I'm really neutral Nia because i haven't seen her wrestle besides the last month so my opinion on her wouldn't matter because i would be talking out of my butt. i do like her and bliss' rivalry it's entertaining. But she i wanna see what you title run will be like so there's that.

A car accident.

They're talking more about body shaming though, which is nonsense, when her body in combination with her bloodline allowed her to basically get a guaranteed income and a relatively high position as a performer in her division without many rooting against her, outside from fans like me, who have zero say on where she goes.

But the story sells, I am fat, people bully me for being fat, but I am successful despite being fat, I accept me being fat blabla.

A car accident.

They're talking more about body shaming though, which is nonsense, when her body in combination with her bloodline allowed her to basically get a guaranteed income and a relatively high position as a performer in her division without many rooting against her, outside from fans like me, who have zero say on where she goes.

But the story sells, I am fat, people bully me for being fat, but I am successful despite being fat, I accept me being fat blabla.

Not to mention she was literally a *censored*ing model.

A car accident.

Not to mention she was literally a *censored*ing model.

Plus-sized one too all after the accident too.

The breakout star of the Mae Young Classic, Jazzy Gabert, who revealed on the Edge & Christian Podcast that while she was in the process of signing with WWE WWE Doctors found an issue with her neck and underwent surgery on her neck back in January of this year made her return to the ring last night.

Jazzy Gabert was victorious in her return match last night for Baltic Championship Wrestling where she teamed with Zeritus to take on Askeladd & Kat Siren in a tag team match.

This marked the first time Jazzy had been inside a ring for a match since December of 2017 where she defeated Killer Kelly in a match for Next Step Wrestling.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/jazzy-gabert-returns-to-the-ring/

Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir have joined their Four Horsewomen teammates Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler in making the move from mixed martial arts to sports-entertainment, reporting for training today at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Fla.

The 5-foot-11 Duke fought professionally from 2012 to 2016, competing in the bantamweight class for organizations including the UFC. She was also a member of the UFCs Ultimate Fighter reality competition series in 2013, as part of Team Rousey.

Shafir, known by the nickname The Supernova from Maldova, stands 5-foot-7 and has fought under the banners of Invicta and Lights Out Promotions. She is also engaged to NXT Superstar Roderick Strong and has been seen at ringside for many of The Messiah of the Backbreakers matches.

The WWE Universe no doubt remembers the Four Horsewomens standoff with Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch and Bayley three-quarters of WWEs Four Horsewomen, alongside Sasha Banks at last years Mae Young Classic. Duke, Shafir and Rousey were there to support Baszler, who advanced to the final round of the inaugural tournament before losing to Kairi Sane. Though the Four Horsewomen factions did not come to blows at the Mae Young Classic, the exchange of words made for a stirring scene.

Since then, Baszler and Rouseys impact in the squared circle been nothing less than immense: The Queen of Spades forcefully claimed the NXT Womens Title from Ember Moon at NXT TakeOver: New Orleans, while Rowdy Ronda has emerged as one of Raws top Superstars following a spectacular in-ring debut at WrestleMania, where she teamed with Kurt Angle to defeat Triple H & Stephanie McMahon.

With Duke and Shafir now preparing to conquer a new world of combat sports, will it be long before they add to Baszler and Rouseys already incredible list of accomplishments in the ring.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/jessamyn-duke-and-marina-shafir-report-to-the-wwe-performance-center/

They tried to hard with that and still do. Like just have women take part in good feuds then fans will respond. We don't need constant "BREAKING NEWS! WOMEN MAKING HISTORY!"

So. Much. This.

And have it be organic in nature.

They tried to hard with that and still do. Like just have women take part in good feuds then fans will respond. We don't need constant "BREAKING NEWS! WOMEN MAKING HISTORY!"

So. Much. This.

And have it be organic in nature.

Except how are they going to do that? Legit, explain and fantasy book how they would do all these first's for women with it being organic? Will they just put the matches together and not promote them? They need to go through this phase for all these things to be considered normal in the future. Would you rather they not do them at all? They're a necessary evil, if you even wanna call it an evil, which it isn't.

Thats Char and Lexi both out for a little while.

Never mind then.

Alexa Bliss wrestled on the first show of WWEs United Kingdom tour on Wednesday, so it appears her injury either wasnt serious or was just storyline.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/2018/5/10/17334900/rumor-roundup-may-10-2018-money-in-the-bank-reigns-mahal-big-e-push-daniel-bryan-contract

Guest Shades of Cool

Thats Char and Lexi both out for a little while.

Never mind then.

Alexa Bliss wrestled on the first show of WWEs United Kingdom tour on Wednesday, so it appears her injury either wasnt serious or was just storyline.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/2018/5/10/17334900/rumor-roundup-may-10-2018-money-in-the-bank-reigns-mahal-big-e-push-daniel-bryan-contract

That's good.

Archived