WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the last MYC were there woman that never made a ring debut before ? because in the pic classiq posted they were some ladies that never made a debut before ? So i'm confused about that.

Liv Morgan spoke with NorthJersey.com earlier this month before WrestleMania 34. The full interview is at this link

https://www.northjersey.com/story/life/community/2018/04/05/bergens-next-wrestler-liv-morgan-wwe-dream/477969002/

and below are highlights:

Her run in WWE NXT:

I spent three years in NXT doing whatever I could to be better and be noticed. It was a lot of hard work and proving yourself. So, I dont want to say it was quick. Looking back, it feels like it was a blink of an eye, and its amazing. Its been amazing to come from WWE Performance Center and now to be on SmackDown Live. Thinking about that itself is insane, because it doesnt feel real.

Wanting it all on SmackDown:

I want to be the SmackDown womens champion. I want to be the longest-reigning SmackDown womens champion. I dont set a limit for myself. I want the respect. Who doesnt want it all?

Growing up after her father passed away when she was very young, being a role model like her own role model WWE Hall of Famer Lita:

I grew up in an unstable environment. If you look at my life on paper, I shouldnt be here. WWE was the only thing that made me and my brothers happy. Watching Lita, Id see this red-haired chick with baggy pants and sneakers, and shes wrestling with the boys and is a tomboy. I was such a tomboy growing up. I liked baggy pants and sneakers. Even today, I wear tights and wear sneakers. Just looking at Lita, I felt like she could be my friend. She was someone I related to. Thats all I want to do for girls growing up. I want them to see me and think, Liv can be my friend.

So, if Im anyones role model, itd be very cool. I dont try to be anything Im not. Im just myself. If I can relate to anyone, or they can relate to me, itd make me very happy.

Archived