WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two first round matches in the ROHs Women of Honor tournament take place on February 24th in Osaka, with Kagetsu vs. Jenny Rose and Mayu Iwatani vs. HZK. According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the reason Io Shirai isnt in the tournament is because her goal is to get cleared and go to WWE and shes afraid working for ROH could hurt her chances. She had a WWE offer on the table, which was pulled when medicals came back and WWE didnt like what they saw with her neck. She has been rehabbing her neck and working with STARDOM.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/reason-io-shirai-isnt-rohs-womens-title-tournament/

PWInsider.com is reporting that Ronda Rousey has finished filming in Colombia for her upcoming movie Mile 22.

Rousey was spotted at the WWE Performance Center this past Monday and Tuesday training for her WWE in-ring debut. She was also spotted in Stamford, CT this past Wednesday.

This Sunday’s Elimination Chamber PPV is scheduled to feature Rousey signing her WWE RAW contract.

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/926139-ronda-rousey-reportedly-finishes-up-filming-current-project-the-latest-on-her-wwe-activities#/slide/1

Speaking of house shows, I braved a huge showfall here in Vancouver in hopes of seeing Bayley at the WWE show last night. Turns out she wasnt on the card cuz her, Bliss and Banks are already in Las Vegas. Was a shame not to see those chicks, I was really looking forward to seeing them but Ill chalk it up to bad weather. Show was alright, wish Strowman did more than just annihilate The Revival but he had to make his way to Washington state. Im sure he left right after his segment. I wouldve.

Her managing Primo and Epico seemed to be a good fit.

I thought her last run would be promising, but that went downhill quickly :lol: Her keeping up in the divas era was a struggle in a half, so it'd be hilarious trying to watch her put on a match with someone like Charlotte or even Dana Brooke.

To last as long as she did Rosa must have done something right. But don't think she should come back. Her only place in WWE history will be do you remember this person who worked in the WWE videos.

She did several things right. Certain jobs, to WWE execs.

Anyone seen Paige's new tattoo? 'Talk Shit Get Bit' across her hands.

I have my fair share of pointless tattoos, but *Censored* me it's sooooo awful.

Archived