WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During the Royal Rumble last month fans noticed that Tamina was eliminated very quickly despite coming off a high profile stand down with Nia Jax during Survivor Series in November. Now reports are stating the reason for her early elimination was because of injury.

According to PWMania, the SmackDown Superstar recently underwent surgery for a torn rotator cuff. She worked the Womens Royal Rumble match with an injury last month. Then, she got the surgery two days later.

She last wrestled on the January 2nd episode of SmackDown Live when she teamed with Carmella and Natalya in a losing effort to Liv Morgan, Ruby Riott & Sarah Logan.

Tamina returned to WWE last year after repairing torn ligaments and was drafted to the SmackDown brand during the Superstar Shake-Up. She joined the Welcoming Committee, partnering with Natalya and Carmella to take on the newest acquisition to the blue brand, Charlotte Flair.

Later on shed go under Lanas wing and start being groomed for a SmackDown title shot. In November during Survivor Series the crowd erupted as Tamina and Nia Jax threw down. The match up was so heated both eliminated themselves when they took their fight outside the ring.

However, the push to the title scene was abruptly stopped and the recent focus on SmackDown has been on the Riott Squad invasion.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/143700/smackdown-superstar-undergoes-surgery/

Cool!

I miss WWE sending superstars to the mall here at least once a year. All I had to do was buy a shirt to meet em lol. Now the closest appearances here are at like iPlay America for like $100.

Cool!

I miss WWE sending superstars to the mall here at least once a year. All I had to do was buy a shirt to meet em lol. Now the closest appearances here are at like iPlay America for like $100.

Or $50; I paid $50 to meet Alexa, but the wait was so *censored*ing long.

Did WWE change their ways to make more money?

My last meet and greet was New Day for like half that price (T-Shirt/Booty Os combo). But still, my friends and I waited like 4 hours just to meet em for like a min, including my one friend who had just hurt her ankle and was in crutches. Guess we all gotta be a little crazy to love this stuff lol.

that's how much I love Alexa Bliss. I'd do the same for Cesaro too, but if either of them swing by, I'm more likely to shell out $100. An autograph and our own photo sounds better than waiting for hours for just a handshake and a photo taken by the event photographer. Oh, and probably for Becky and Seth as well. Mostly those whose wrestling I love, though Charlotte might be an exception for some reason.

Charlotte was there for 2 hours, whether she met everyone or not. You got two things autographed. For $20, they took a picture of you with her but she wasnt allowed to take selfies with you or pose for a picture on your phone, you could just snap pics of her even though she wasnt looking.

Archived