WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

Not sure if you guys are acting as if I think my views and opinions are facts or if you're just arguing for the sake of trying to look right. Maybe the problem is that I don't word things correctly or proofread.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's none of that. It's that you repeatedly don't seem to understand basic rationales. even when they are laid out clearly for you. It's been the same for years and it's pretty grating.

No, it's definitely that because I understood perfectly what you guys were saying, and I was explaining MY side and why I saw it differently. You can't argue with weird opinions, and it's hard to defend weird opinions when it doesn't even make that much sense.

Normally every time I come in here It's always a dumb argument over something pointless, but it's...not hard to see why It's historic. Not only was it the first women's RR but it headlined one of the "Big 4" PPVs. I don't understand how that flies over your head lol.

That being said if Alexa doesn't do a Twisted Bliss off the top of the chamber I'm rioting

Normally every time I come in here It's always a dumb argument over something pointless, but it's...not hard to see why It's historic. Not only was it the first women's RR but it headlined one of the "Big 4" PPVs. I don't understand how that flies over your head lol.

That being said if Alexa doesn't do a Twisted Bliss off the top of the chamber I'm rioting

You're on a wrestling forum mate, it's all pointless.

She really should.

You're on a wrestling forum mate, it's all pointless.

This topic especially, though.

First post in the original Diva topic said it's because most diva talk got ignored. That was around 2011 though when the Kelly Kellys, babyface Eve, Bellas, etc were running around.

Because excessive Divas fans, who kept praising literally everything about the women, nonstop and with nothing to back it up other than "Shut up!". Atleast that was said when there was the last big discussion about the topic a couple of years ago

Yeah, this topic should be dissolved now tbh. Then again, the last thing I want is for Saturi & Co. to start hyping up every bang average female wrestler in the Show Discussion thread every week. So, in a way, this topic does a good job of keeping those type of discussions away from the more important areas of this section.

Eh most of the matches are talked about on the Show thread anyway but I think it's good to have this thread to talk about the Womens news in general.

First post in the original Diva topic said it's because most diva talk got ignored. That was around 2011 though when the Kelly Kellys, babyface Eve, Bellas, etc were running around.

Hmm. You know, I can see it happening again, so I would be in favor of keeping it here.

Then again, back then, the Divas division was its own niche thing to put it as positively as I can. It was a completely different world than the men's roster, yet had a decent fanbase that warranted its own topic.

Nowadays, the lines between what women's wrestling is and what men's wrestling is, are being blurred in an effort to get people to take women's wresting seriously.

So I'd assume that less people are ignoring the women like they used to, treating it as part of the same product, instead of a different product, within a product.

So maybe the purpose of this topic has run its course.

Then again, we still have Total Divas.

Archived