WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SmackDown Live producer Billy Kidman had some nice words to say about RAW superstar and one of the members of Absolution, Sonya Deville.

After Sonyas match against Sasha Banks, last night on RAW Kidman took to his twitter account saying he predicts that she will be a future womens champion in the company,

https://twitter.com/WWEKidman/status/953126370305028096?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/smackdown-producer-praises-raw-superstar/

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the likely reason that WWE signed Mae Young Classic competitor Kavita Devi is due to her popularity in India. The Youtube video of her match in the Classic got more traffic than most main roster angles and way more than everything else in the Classic, doing more than 16 million hits.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/reason-revealed-wwe-signing-kavita-devi/

I watched her matches from the india promotions she was working in Prior to the mae young classic and she was already doing well. For someone with her experience she is decent to good in the ring and I'm sure that with further Training she will become a good wrestler that will be able to put up some awesome matches in the future. On the top of that she has a unique look that adds diversity in the Division.

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the likely reason that WWE signed Mae Young Classic competitor Kavita Devi is due to her popularity in India. The Youtube video of her match in the Classic got more traffic than most main roster angles and way more than everything else in the Classic, doing more than 16 million hits.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/reason-revealed-wwe-signing-kavita-devi/
Next Women's Champion and then it won't work like with Mahal.

I watched her matches from the india promotions she was working in Prior to the mae young classic and she was already doing well. For someone with her experience she is decent to good in the ring and I'm sure that with further Training she will become a good wrestler that will be able to put up some awesome matches in the future. On the top of that she has a unique look that adds diversity in the Division.

Lmfao

Well she had to be doing something right in order to get the invite to the Mae Young Classic. Hope she does well.

Yeah she was born in a market that WWE desperately want to corner. Indian.

That is legit the reason they had her for the MYC and have hired her. They also paired her up against Dakota Kai for a reason too, because THE BIG DOG can carry the match whilst ... whatever her name is can get her spots in and call it a day.

Well she had to be doing something right in order to get the invite to the Mae Young Classic. Hope she does well.

Yeah she was born in a market that WWE desperately want to corner. Indian.

That is legit the reason they had her for the MYC and have hired her. They also paired her up against Dakota Kai for a reason too, because THE BIG DOG can carry the match whilst ... whatever her name is can get her spots in and call it a day.

How do you know this?

To be honest you can do as right as you want and they still won't care about you.

There are several great male and female wrestlers around europe, USA, Japan, Canada, australia and they are not given a chance no matter how well known they are at the Indies.

With other words the reports about the main reason for having her invited was because of the Indian market can be or are legit.

The fact that she is good for the amount of experience she has was the little extra in the whole deal they were rather thankful for.

Thankful cause I'm pretty sure they didn't wanted to sign a female khali. :P

There are several great male and female wrestlers around europe, USA, Japan, Canada, australia and they are not given a chance no matter how well known they are at the Indies.

Jesus.

Notice she didn't say India. :lol:

It seems that I can't post anything in this thread anymore without people taking it in a negative way or acting totally immature about it. Then when one is saying anything about your behaviour you scream "flamebaiting" like oversensitive little girls.

Seriously, either post sometihng constructive in a discussion or don't post at all.

This is supposed to be a discussion, not a kidsgarden for unneeded sarcasm and people trying to start fights at any possible way they can find to use for it.

Jesus.

Too much Talent around the world, only a few spots available. I hope you understand how it was meant now.

Okay, I'm seriously tired of this. Enough!

Me too and that's why I replied like this. It's totally annoying not being able to post anything anymore on this thread without certain people immediately jumping on it.

Exactly, it's pathetic it's like listening to 5 year olds. It's really immature and unnecessary. We are all entitled to opinions but verbally bashing others because they have a DIFFERENT OPINION is really pathetic. Start acting more like an adult rather than acting like you are in primary school!

Archived