WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

None of us are trying to fit in with each other or be cool. Weve all been here for years, weve just developed a similar humour to each other. Idk why we would have to be trying to fit in to anything? Its natural for people who spend time/talk to others as much as we do to develop similar attitudes and personality traits such as humour.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, Nerd having a tantrum again. Since we're doing this, it's amazing how he is done over stuff he's himself guilty of. It's like he's literally talking about himself. And he's making a show over it because he needs attention or something. If you want to leave, then just leave, nobody is waiting for a goddamn press conference where you make your announcement that you're taking your talents to South Beach, you're not important. But if you're gone forever, fine by me. We'll manage without a guy who thinks he's above everybody else, but in reality has nothing really impressive or substantial to say most of the time.

Also, this is not towards you OPC at all, people need to stop being bitches over criticism. It's a community. Even when Starstruck sounds harsh while doing it, if people in said community doesn't like how others in said community conduct themselves, they should be able to speak out without being branded as bullies because people here don't have a backbone and you have to say something nice to everybody always like this is a campfire and everybody is singing kumbaya. Instead of taking it on the chin like people used to do over here, people now whine over it and think they're standing up for what's right like they're being oppressed.

The really funny part is that OPC took Starstruck's comment a lot better than Nerd did. Like a lot better.

Original, You didnt say anything wrong. Ive never had an issue with your posts. Just wanted to add that. But Im deadass done with this side of this forum. I mean it. When I say something I stick to it. Its too many guys trying to fit in and be cool. The bullying on this side of the forum in general is pathetic. The cattiness, the cynical behavior, the passive aggressive posts. Im good. So youll NEVER see me post on this side of the forum ever again. Bookmark this and mark my words. Out.

I can't and won't speak for anyone else, but I've been on this forum for way too long just to try and "fit in" with any other members at this point after over 10 years. Not nessacarily trying to say that my longevity on the site really means a whole lot, but I'd like to think a newer member would be a bit more inclined to "fit in" as opposed to somone who's practically been around since the site was created because of the unfamiliarity. I've seen a lot of members with different ideas, beliefs, opinions and overall personalities come and go - and you're really no different or any more special than any of the others from the past, yet you're acting like you leaving is gonna leave a void or something.

You, OPC, Saturi and whoever else may think myself, Creep and Crazy may be assholes or "bullies", but I just think you guys are really sensitive and just can't take criticism and bluntness. This isn't grade school, bro...nor is this an attempt of me portraying an Internet character or "being a heel" on a *censored*ing forum site. You say that to make me feel and look bad, but you just sound really ignorant.

With Asuka confirmed for Survivor Series, I hope we see her mixed up with the rest of the roster tonight

Yeah, I think Asuka can contribute to some funny interactions with the rest of the division.

Before or after she kills everyone?

With Asuka confirmed for Survivor Series, I hope we see her mixed up with the rest of the roster tonight

Yeah, I think Asuka can contribute to some funny interactions with the rest of the division.

During.

During.

Charlottes letter to Ric

Charlotte published an article two days ago onto "The Players Tribune" and wrote a letter to her dad that warmed the hearts of many that read.

Here are a few of the excerpts from Charlotte's letter:

"One of the most decorated superstars in the history of sports entertainment. It was an impossible expectation to live up to. In that moment, I actually feared that I wasnt made for WWE. Quitting wasnt an option but how was I going to commit 100 percent when I was afraid of my own shadow?

I was nervous about the fans in the crowd. I was nervous about the Superstars in the back. But most of all, I was nervous about one very specific thought. I couldnt bear the thought of disappointing you."

"It hasnt always been so easy for the two of us, of course. And at times, the truth is, its been very hard. But Ill always be grateful for how youve been there for me, whenever Ive really needed you. And I hope you know that your love and support has gone a long way toward making me the woman I am today."

"As far as my career goes, if youve taught me anything, its that Ive barely scratched the surface of what it could be. Its still early in WWEs Womens Evolution and I mean that in the best way possible. Theres still a lot of work to do. And theres still a lot of history to make.And I plan on being the one to make it."

"I just hope that, when all is said and done, they say the same thing about me that they say about you:Nobody could have done it better.Thank you for everything, Dad. I love you as big as the sky."

Source LOP

Excuse the punctuation error or errors :shift:

Asuka should absolutely kill everyone at Survivor Series. But then again if she does that, SDs womens roster will look like shit. Catch 22

All of the women on Smackdown can afford a loss. Asuka cannot at this point. Having Asuka kill everyone on Smackdown Live makes her a serious threat. Besides, book her extremely well and there's a chance of big money matches with Sasha, Charlotte, Becky and maybe Ronda Rousey.

Asuka should absolutely kill everyone at Survivor Series. But then again if she does that, SDs womens roster will look like shit. Catch 22

All of the women on Smackdown can afford a loss. Asuka cannot at this point. Having Asuka kill everyone on Smackdown Live makes her a serious threat. Besides, book her extremely well and there's a chance of big money matches with Sasha, Charlotte, Becky and maybe Ronda Rousey.

Sure the women can afford a loss each, but collectively? Nah. If they were all eliminated by Asuka it would make the division look crap. I doubt its gonna happen anyway, since wwe wouldnt pull the trigger so largely on Asuka like that, but I expect her to eliminate one or two and most definitely be one of the last standing if not the only left standing.

Archived