WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps a certain Dynamic duo will fill that gap at some point.

They have been rumored to be called up soon to SD but with Raw short of two women with the releases and Paige probably going to SD I could see them go to Raw instead.

Could only help Asukas WWE run to have people around that have history with her.

Madison Rayne is bang average in the ring from what I've seen from her, so I'm good. Nothing about her is really unique or anything too different than what we currently have or have already seen before in the past.

True. I never liked her but I guess someone did at 2K as her preset entrance is in WWE 2K18.

Starting to think you're a parody or troll account WVIP.

You can't really be like this.

Yeah I think its time for a report tbh.

Am I missing something? I don't know what he's done wrong here.

Nothing. I'm no troll.

Yeah, practically all of his posts have something to do with backstage/news-related stuff, even with there's just a general discussion over what happened on an episode of RAW/SmackDown. Nothing against the dude, but I legit find it to be annoying.

Sorry you feel that way.

Well you said it yourself in another thread his posts are useless. They just always seem to be a bit unnecessary.

My problem, is that WVIP seems to post these "inside scoop/report" stuff just for the hell of it if it's somewhat relevant to whatever discussion is going on amongst other members...or if he just feels like it in order to make himself seem "cool" for being on top of anything WWE or wrestling related stuff that goes on outside the ring that may be the cause for certain things to happen on TV that we may not know about.

I could be totally wrong, but that's honestly just the vibe I get from him sometimes, and it genuinely irks me, lol. It's nothing personal or anything, though. I just can't help but to feel like you spend most of your day venturing the web for shit like that all the time. You're probably not as bad as AssaultDriver, though. He's on some next-level shit.

Doesn't sound near as bad as AssaultDriver posting these sexual love song lyrics in the Prettiest Divas Thread that was in reference to this hot Becky Lynch pic.

Easily the most cringiest post I've ever read, period. I legit shut off my laptop immediately.

"Let me lick you up and down till you say stop

Let me play with your body, baby, make you real hot

Let me do all the things you want me to do

'Cause tonight, baby, I wanna get freaky with you"

Doesn't sound near as bad as AssaultDriver posting these sexual love song lyrics in the Prettiest Divas Thread that was in reference to this hot Becky Lynch pic.

Easily the most cringiest post I've ever read, period. I legit shut off my laptop immediately.

It sounds like 99% of the recent year rap songs hitting the us market like every month. :P

It sounds like 99% of the recent year rap songs hitting the us market like every month. :P

Then you dont know much about hip hop.

Archived